Sanctuary This or That Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary This or That Game

Hello, I can see that everybody loves games. So here we go. If you want to play, feel free to join me.

Rules

It is very simple.

Someone gives you choice between two or possibly three items. You choose which you prefer and say why. Then you have to give another ( two or three ) options. You can post again right after someone else has.

This game hasn't any time limit. The only time when you can answer your own question is only when you want to bump the thread.

You have to pick - this or that - you can't use "both" or can't decide".

Example :

1, Webepizodes or TV show ? - Tv show, there are more epizodes.

I will be happy if you join me. It can be funny.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

I will go first

Helen Magnus or Nikola Tesla ?

Comment

helen magnus - she is an amazing character: smart, fascinating life, believes in equality! she has a strength and vulnerabilty about her... she is wise and caring with a distinct sense of humour...

nubbins or baby stenohabilus *sp*
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Nubbins .. I love these small hairy balls

Henry or Will ?

Comment

Henry. Tech geek are the best kind of people!

Ashley or Kate?

Comment

KATE! she is such a fabulous and interesting character... i cant wait to see more of her backstory, see what s3 holds for her and see her relationships with the sanctuary team develop!

the big guy or druitt
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The big guy fo' sure! Do I really need to state a reason...? Yes? Ok, then... He's a big awesome furball who actually HELPS the Sanctuary... Unlike some other unnamed character...

Druitt as an enemy or Telsa as an enemy?

Comment

Druitt as an enemy .. because he is more violent then Nikola and he would be great in this kind of role.

Nikola as a vampire or as a magneto man ?

Comment

Nikola as a Magneto Man. The vampire craze is just getting old. Thankfully the writers and I think alike. Oh and he can be MUCH more evil as a Magneto man than any vampire.

Vampire Squid or that scorpion from Next Tuesday?

Comment

vampire squid because it liked messing with will - too funny!

michael guest starring as jimmy or paul as wexford

Comment

Michael Shanks as Jimmy. Stomach flap is way cooler than that waffle looking face.

Beefed up Will or Wolf Henry?

Comment

Henry, because when I saw Will first I though that he looks like very fat pillow
                        Henry looks more dangerous ..

Next Tuesday or Requiem ?

Comment

Next Tuesday I love wet look ... only thing I missed in that ep was wet Nikola

Will with or without glasses ?
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Will without glasses, he looks more sexy

Sanctuary in London or in Vancouver ?

Comment

Vancouver! - I like keeping London as the really cool old-style flashbacks - Vancouver is the way of the future!

Magnus's leather jacket, or her sexy heels.
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                              X