Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 197
  1. #41
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by katjoy View Post
    damian because he created sanctuary


    henry's history or will's history
    Henry's .. even if I would like to know what happened to Will's mom when Helen saved him.

    Sally or Fire element ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  2. #42
    Lieutenant Colonel katjoy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,484

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    sally cause her power has made for some cool scenes...

    two faced guy or steve
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

  3. #43
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Hard question ... but I have to say Steve ... He was only in few scenes ... but he was kinda cool

    The Adjuster or Walter ? xD
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  4. #44
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Walter

    People or Vampires ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  5. #45
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Walter

    People or Vampires ?
    Vampires!!! (especially a certain vampire )

    Kate or Ashley?

  6. #46
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Ashley. I like her as a daughter of Helen.
    ( I know who you mean, Criss )

    Helen listenning to Rock or Classical music ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  7. #47
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Ashley. I like her as a daughter of Helen.
    ( I know who you mean, Criss )

    Helen listenning to Rock or Classical music ?
    I didn't mean it that way but now that you mentioned it I meant it as in who you prefer being part of the Sanctuary team

    Helen - Classical definetly. though I'd love to see her listening rock! gothic, like Evancescence or Within Temptation

    Helen - blonde or dark hair?

  8. #48
    General majorsal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in love
    Posts
    22,244

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    helen with dark, but sam with blond!

    helen dark or red headed?
    sally


  9. #49
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Would be interesting see Helen as red head but I have to say dark ...
    I like her dark hair

    Pavor Nocturnus or Next Tuesday ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  10. #50
    Captain Emengee's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Next tuesday because we all have those days where everything boils to a head with someone we care about, but in the end you become closer because of it.

    Helen with curly or straight hair?

  11. #51
    Lieutenant Colonel katjoy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,484

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    curly, i love that natural wave that amanda has in her hair, its gorgeous!

    jack or edward
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

  12. #52
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Edward

    Terrence Wexford or Dana Whitcomb ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  13. #53
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Edward

    Terrence Wexford or Dana Whitcomb ?
    bwhahaha tough one.
    I think I'll go with Dana (just because I like her haircut in s2 )

    now, vampire or magnetic Niko?

  14. #54
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    This is really really though one ...
    but I chose vampire Niko
    (His was very magnetic as vampire but now as human he is still magnetic ... you know what I mean ? magnetic in other way )

    Helen stuck in chamber filling of water with Nikola or John ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  15. #55
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    This is really really though one ...
    but I chose vampire Niko
    (His was very magnetic as vampire but now as human he is still magnetic ... you know what I mean ? magnetic in other way )

    Helen stuck in chamber filling of water with Nikola or John ?
    bwhahahahaha Nikola all the way!!!
    Spoiler:
    have you read chapter four of Cristina's fic?


    Magnus - leather or elegant dress?

  16. #56
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    bwhahahahaha Nikola all the way!!!
    Spoiler:
    have you read chapter four of Cristina's fic?


    Magnus - leather or elegant dress?
    Yea I red that's why I ask the question haha
    Why you are always asking tough questions ?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Helen in leather ... She is looking good in elegant dress too ... but in leather with gun

    Helen in her "The Five" times or present Helen ? xD
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  17. #57
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    present Helen. way cooler

    tea or coffee?

  18. #58
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Tea all the way ... not only because of Helen but I'm not huge fan of coffee

    Tied up scene in Sleepers or Kiss in Rome from The Five ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  19. #59
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Tea all the way ... not only because of Helen but I'm not huge fan of coffee

    Tied up scene in Sleepers or Kiss in Rome from The Five ?
    and you say I ask tough questions!
    uhmmm....*ponders*
    damn it! so hard to decide!
    I'll say... tied up scene though I loved the kiss too

    John's teleportation or Watson's intelligence?

  20. #60
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    and you say I ask tough questions!
    uhmmm....*ponders*
    damn it! so hard to decide!
    I'll say... tied up scene though I loved the kiss too

    John's teleportation or Watson's intelligence?
    You ask tough that's why I asked this one

    Ehm ... I choose Watson's intelligence ... I'd like to be that intelligent as him ... John's teleportation is good too but I always can get a plane ... and enjoy my fly ...

    The Cabal or Big Bertha ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Sanctuary "Last letter..." Word Game
    By _SocraticMethod in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 3365
    Last Post: March 29th, 2015, 04:36 AM
  2. The Sanctuary Caption Game!
    By Emengee in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2012, 06:19 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 15th, 2009, 06:35 PM
  4. Sanctuary - Jace Hall Show Visits Sanctuary set
    By morjana in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 18th, 2009, 08:31 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 20th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •