Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 197
  1. #21
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Nikolas's test ... I love the scene with the key ... and Helen

    End of Nights or Kali ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  2. #22
    Major General AresLover452's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper
    Posts
    10,437

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    End Of Nights

    Being Invisible of Teleportation

  3. #23
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    This is hard one, Marti.

    I would go with End Of Nights. Even if I love Kali too.
    I choose EoN because it was great story. Amanda and Ashley were great ( great roles ) .. And we could see Nikola Tesla

    Clara or Kate ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  4. #24
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AresLover452 View Post
    End Of Nights

    Being Invisible of Teleportation
    Hehe .. you were faster .. damn

    Being Invisible. It is great if you can hide from all the bad things.

    Clara or Kate ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  5. #25
    Lieutenant Colonel Martina Magnus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asteroid B612
    Posts
    4,624

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Kate IDK why I like her better than I liked Clara

    Longevity or Genius mind ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...

  6. #26
    Lieutenant Colonel katjoy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,484

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    genius mind, cause i would hate to live forever and would love to understand and know heaps more...


    being an abnormal or not...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

  7. #27
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by katjoy View Post
    genius mind, cause i would hate to live forever and would love to understand and know heaps more...


    being an abnormal or not...
    If it means to be abnormal like Helen, I would go with being abnormal

    Jack the Ripper or Watson ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  8. #28
    Captain MajorSam's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bubbles... they're everywhere!
    Posts
    1,409

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Jack the Ripper. I adore Watson, but we never really knew anything about Jack the Ripper before/after his Ripper'dom, so I love seeing what the Sanctuary folks do with him Plus I'm a mad John/Helen shipper...


    Helen having an episode stuck somewhere with Kate, or Henry.
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...m/wedding3.gif
    ^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

  9. #29
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorSam View Post
    Jack the Ripper. I adore Watson, but we never really knew anything about Jack the Ripper before/after his Ripper'dom, so I love seeing what the Sanctuary folks do with him Plus I'm a mad John/Helen shipper...


    Helen having an episode stuck somewhere with Kate, or Henry.
    With Kate, I would like to see her to be stuck somewhere with a woman

    Helen / Nikola or Helen / John ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  10. #30
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    With Kate, I would like to see her to be stuck somewhere with a woman

    Helen / Nikola or Helen / John ?
    bwhahaha Sammie what are you thinking at?

    Helen/Nikola if that wasn't obvious yet!
    TESLEN FOREVER!!!

    Declan or Wexford?

  11. #31
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    bwhahaha Sammie what are you thinking at?

    Helen/Nikola if that wasn't obvious yet!
    TESLEN FOREVER!!!

    Declan or Wexford?
    I am still little bad and naughty girl I would like to see her with a woman
    Totally Declan, even if he is little arogant .. in my opinion ..

    Ashley as Helen's daughter or Vampire Ashley ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  12. #32
    Acme Lab Scientist stargatelover4ever's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    playing with the devamper ;)
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I am still little bad and naughty girl I would like to see her with a woman
    Totally Declan, even if he is little arogant .. in my opinion ..

    Ashley as Helen's daughter or Vampire Ashley ?
    too weirddddddddd to imagine
    [I would've chosen Declan too ]
    Ashley as Helen's daughter of course!

    Requiem or Veritas? (in which one Helen seemed crazier?)

  13. #33
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    too weirddddddddd to imagine
    [I would've chosen Declan too ]
    Ashley as Helen's daughter of course!

    Requiem or Veritas? (in which one Helen seemed crazier?)
    This is one really for me .. REQUIEM !!! I love this episode .. so much. Helen was MAAAAD

    Amanda in SG or in Sanctuary ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  14. #34
    General majorsal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in love
    Posts
    22,244

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    amanda in stargate, b/c i love sam the most!!

    will or henry?
    sally


  15. #35
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by majorsal View Post
    amanda in stargate, b/c i love sam the most!!

    will or henry?
    I know that you do

    Will. I like him more, even if everybody prefers tech geeks

    Learn something new about Helen's history or about the history of The Five ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  16. #36
    General majorsal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in love
    Posts
    22,244

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    oh, that's a tough one!

    learn something new about helen's history!

    fighting helen or sad helen?
    sally


  17. #37
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by majorsal View Post
    oh, that's a tough one!

    learn something new about helen's history!

    fighting helen or sad helen?
    I can ask really great questions, right ?
    I know something about you from Sam / Jack shipper thread and from Sam / Amanda thread. And I know that you are totally Sam Fan
    I don't know .. I like both, but fighting Helen looks dangerous ..and sexy with a gun .. ( Nikola said it )

    Damian Kindler or Martin Wood ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  18. #38
    General majorsal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in love
    Posts
    22,244

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I can ask really great questions, right ?
    I know something about you from Sam / Jack shipper thread and from Sam / Amanda thread. And I know that you are totally Sam Fan
    I don't know .. I like both, but fighting Helen looks dangerous ..and sexy with a gun .. ( Nikola said it )

    Damian Kindler or Martin Wood ?
    great questions indeed!

    but... another hard question to answer!

    hmm.............

    i give up! i can't choose between them. sorry!
    sally


  19. #39
    Lieutenant Colonel Samantha.Majka's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Nikolman :D
    Posts
    4,027

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    Quote Originally Posted by majorsal View Post
    great questions indeed!

    but... another hard question to answer!

    hmm.............

    i give up! i can't choose between them. sorry!
    You can't use this "I give up" You have to answer. If someone asked me, I would answer - Martin Wood, he is more funny I think.
    Last edited by Samantha.Majka; July 12th, 2010 at 12:49 AM.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

  20. #40
    Lieutenant Colonel katjoy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,484

    Default Re: Sanctuary This or That Game

    damian because he created sanctuary


    henry's history or will's history
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Sanctuary "Last letter..." Word Game
    By _SocraticMethod in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 3365
    Last Post: March 29th, 2015, 04:36 AM
  2. The Sanctuary Caption Game!
    By Emengee in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2012, 06:19 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 15th, 2009, 06:35 PM
  4. Sanctuary - Jace Hall Show Visits Sanctuary set
    By morjana in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 18th, 2009, 08:31 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 20th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •