X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossing Over (405) pre-air/discussion thread

Airdate: August 6

Hmm....the title here makes me think of that other new title, "A New World". I wonder what the arc for this year will be?

Or maybe this is just when Warehouse 13 characters show up on Eureka?
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 07 July 2010, 07:45 PM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Or maybe this is just when Warehouse 13 characters show up on Eureka?
    That was my initial thought when I saw the episode title, I know I saw an article about these cross-over eps a while back...I'm pretty pumped!
    sigpic

Comment

The Eureka episode entitled “Crossing Over,” will air on Friday, August 6, at 9PM (ET/PT). Warehouse 13’s Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) pays a visit to Eureka, hoping to see some amazing technological wonders. She gets more than she bargained for when seemingly random objects begin appearing around town. Working with Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Fargo, Claudia has to help solve the mystery before the strange anomalies have deadly consequences…particularly for newcomer Dr. Grant (James Callis).
      http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/19...source=twitter
      sigpic

Comment

Hey I guessed right!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I would have rather Artie or Pete and Myka been in the cross over, but I guess they have to use the "more affordable" characters!

Pete and Jack together with Jo and Myka could have been really funny!
          sigpic

Comment

^^ I agree. It will still be fun, but I was a little disappointed when I found out it wasn't going to be the main characters crossing over.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X