Founder's Day (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Founder's Day (401)

As Season Four begins, Carter and friends are mysteriously transported to a dangerous military installation. Getting home seems impossible, but whether they escape or not, their journey will have life-altering repercussions.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Amazing series premiere. Loved every minute of it! (Except for the resuscitation of the Jack/Allison thing :\)
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 09 July 2010, 07:19 PM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Is this where we talk about the episode and not worry about spoilers?

Because I have questions.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes this is the official discussion thread....we just don't have season folders yet so it's still out in the open here.

Talk away about the episode, that's what these threads are for
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ok, here it comes! What do you suppose Fargo found different in the new 2010? How will Dr Grant travelling to 2010 affect the science as we/they know it. Henry did say that it was largely Dr Grant's work that the physists built upon. How is it that Kevin became normal? He is in theoy the same child genetically so he should have been the same. Is the new Stark alive in this new 2010? Great opportunity to bring him back!

That's a start.

edit: After seeing the preview, who in their right mind put Fargo in charge of GD?
          Last edited by Everlovin; 09 July 2010, 07:56 PM.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Ok, here it comes! What do you suppose Fargo found different in the new 2010? How will Dr Grant travelling to 2010 affect the science as we/they know it. Henry did say that it was largely Dr Grant's work that the physists built upon. How is it that Kevin became normal? He is in theoy the same child genetically so he should have been the same. Is the new Stark alive in this new 2010? Great opportunity to bring him back!

That's a start.

edit: After seeing the preview, who in their right mind put Fargo in charge of GD?
            I loved this episode and I have the same questions that you do

I liked all of the changes except Jo and Zane not being together
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Its been a long time since I watched Eureka, a long time...since about 07-08 I believe. I missed too many episodes, but I decided to watch it again for Season 4! It was awesome! I missed this so more than I thought I would! Love the twist at the end! Can't wait for what is next!

Comment

Same here. I tried but never watched Eureka because it was to quirky for my sci-fi tastes, but I looooove this new twist to the show. I also love the addition of Haven.

Comment

I have one quick question: When I was watching Eureka's season 4 premiere I saw Alison's son Kevin in the episode but I thought something happened to him in an earlier season and he disappeared?

Now I have only seen the second half of season 3 and some episodes from seasons 1-3 the first half so I have no clue.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
                    Same here. I tried but never watched Eureka because it was to quirky for my sci-fi tastes, but I looooove this new twist to the show. I also love the addition of Haven.
                    Hmm? What?

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                    I have one quick question: When I was watching Eureka's season 4 premiere I saw Alison's son Kevin in the episode but I thought something happened to him in an earlier season and he disappeared?

Now I have only seen the second half of season 3 and some episodes from seasons 1-3 the first half so I have no clue.
                    Kevin never disappeared....at least not as part of a story. Before this episode though, the last time he was seen was in the season 2 finale.

Comment

At the beginning of this week's episode (4x01 - Founder's Day) we see in the scenes from previous episodes part a lil bit where Tess breaks up with Carter using a hologram.
                      When/where the hell did that happen? I seen the whole series 3 a couple of times and i'm pretty sure i never seen anything like that o.O

Comment

It didn't. It was probably a deleted scene, or a bad segue between 'previously' and 'now'.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                          or a bad segue between 'previously' and 'now'.
                          Looking at how short it was i doubt it, deleted scene sounds like a more likely reason. Don't see however how in about say.. 10 months? (time between last eureka ep airing last year and first ep this year) they didn't think about removing the clip from this ep, even if it was all done and wrapped by the end of last year's season o.O

Comment

I liked the show, but this show stole a concept from Stargate SG 1.

Spoiler:

Solar flares interacted with a wromhole and sent them back in time.

Comment

'[plot device] sends the protagonists back in time' is as old as the hills, SG-1 didn't invent it.

Comment

Working...
                              X