Founder's Day (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Founder's Day (401) - Your Questions Answered.

A Q&A from Jaime Paglia, executive producer.
    Cool thanks for sharing Killdeer I wish they could keep Jaime Ray Newman around, I like her

You know all through the ep I was like "I know him from somewhere (Dr Grant), I know that voice" and for the life of me I just couldn't place him. Then I came on here and found out it was the same guy that played Baltar Can I just say he looks so much hotter now in Eureka? I really liked Dr Grant but I couldn't stand Baltar
    sigpic

Comment

Just watched the fourth episode this week and I have to say, I was amazed by it. It was unexpected and very well executed. I just love the fact that they messed it up and noticed after a while when they returned to 2010.

That Jack and Alison kiss was to die for!!! xox!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        Have any romances on this show ended in a happy ending? Most either have one member die, forget the whole thing in an alternate time line, go to college, move to Australia or get destroyed in some other way. Romances on this show should be expected to go badly!
        Not just romances. They develop interesting characters who bring a lot of conflict to the show and then drop them, too. Like the first senator who only appeared in two episodes, Olivia D'Abo (Carter's ex-wife), any number of scientists at GD, Eva Thorne. I'm finding it very annoying. It certainly makes me reluctant to invest any interest in a particular character, which in turn makes the show less fun to watch.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

This was the show I shipped everyone with whoever. The only ship I truly loved and was faithful to was Jack/SARAH. Any others I enjoyed, but I was never heartbroken if it was switched around, forgotten about, etc.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Last post 2013?!?!?!?!

So I have been SLOWLY making my way through Eureka and have just made it to this jarring episode. I have to admit the show has, unfortunately, NOT grown on me. I enjoyed Season One for the most part and Season Two a little less. Season Three started off great, then immediately went downhill and never recovered. I'm not sure what I dislike more, the world ending disaster of the week formula or the CONSTANT need to interject relationship drama. These are two aspects of the show that REALLY bring it down for me. I like the cast and I LOVE the setting - when they are not being ridiculous about setting and suggesting things like one week there is a certain giant underworld beneath the town and then in a later episode a different giant underworld exists beneath the town. Anyway onto Season Four.

So after the incredibly jarring start of including a scene that had a counterpart scene cut from the plot, I enjoyed most of this episode. After I figured out that I didn't miss an episode and instead there was some poor editing decision made back before the episode aired I was ready to move on.

Spoiler:

#1 I will state for the thousandth time I really dislike Time Travel plots.
            #2 I really liked how they appear to recognize and plan to focus on how this plot has disrupted the world.

I am going to TRY to come back and post my thoughts on Season Four and Five as I go, but know in advance these updates will likely be few and far between, unless the show starts getting REALLY good.

Comment

Working...
            X