No announcement yet.

Time Will Tell (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great season premiere! Decent pacing, intersting plot, good character interactions, plus Pete & Myka finally have chemistry going for them. win-win!

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
      Just watched the first episode. So glad this show is back!

My favourite moment was probably when Artie and Claudia were making their way through the warehouse and Artie realised something was wrong...Claudia's sniff and horrified "Fudge!" made me chuckle... I do like a bit of continuity flung in on the way by like that.
      Yep. The 'fudge' reference was classic.
      Also Artie's "devil child" to Claudia when she references the 'few extra pounds' that he wants to lose.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I didn't get the fudge comment >.>
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Fudge is reference to one of the questions (you know that LONG list of questions) Artie gave Pete & Myka in the Pilot to help them establish if a person had been in contact with an artifact. Claudia just said "Fudge" when she and Artie were heading to the Escher Vault because MacNuttyPants had planted booby traps along the way using various artifacts in the Warehouse.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Awesome! So glad Canada's City TV decided to go right into season 2 after finally airing season 1! So won't be too far behind in episodes.

I just love this show. Got hubby hooked too.

I like that they made H.G. Wells a woman. Gives her badness a different twist. Was a bit surprised they'd kill off a baddie and present a new one like that.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

was anyone else surprised that we discovered that artie was alive so quickly? I assumed he was at least relatively ok, but i didn't think we would find out for sure so soon after the episode began.
              "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by Kyarra View Post
                was anyone else surprised that we discovered that artie was alive so quickly? I assumed he was at least relatively ok, but i didn't think we would find out for sure so soon after the episode began.
                LOL...naw...didn't surprise me.
                sigpic

Comment

good riddance MacPherson and ouch on josh. overall good ep

9/10
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X