Time Will Tell (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Will Tell (201)

In the season two premiere, we pick up right where we left off. MacPherson has blown Artie to smithereens, and disappeared. Is Leena really a traitor? Where has Claudia gone? How will Pete, Myka and the Warehouse fare without Artie? What other havoc did MacPherson wreak when he was alone in the Warehouse? And is there yet a new villain on the horizon?
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

H.G. Wells is a woman?! Awesome! This was quite a fun episode, I think i'm going to stick around and become a fan of this show. Too bad I missed all of Season 1 except for the Joe Flanigan episode! This show looks like alot of fun....and next week has two special actors i'm excited to see!

Comment

I love this show.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        H.G. Wells is a woman?! Awesome! This was quite a fun episode, I think i'm going to stick around and become a fan of this show. Too bad I missed all of Season 1 except for the Joe Flanigan episode! This show looks like alot of fun....and next week has two special actors i'm excited to see!
        You can watch all of season one on Syfy.com.

Anyone else gonna have C is for cookie stuck in their head all night long. lol.

I so wanted Leena to be evil!!!
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Good episode i guess H.G Wells is the big bad for season 2 huh? and she's a women the writers of this show really think outside the box dont they?

Its been so long since this show last aired i had to try and remember the characters names

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
          You can watch all of season one on Syfy.com.

Im glad she's not i like Leena
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

JUST FOR JELLY:

I enjoyed it. Personally, I prefer my Warehouse 13 to be the more fun 'fluff' sort of episodes over the more dramatic arc stories, but this was a more than welcome opening to the season.

There were a few things I disliked, mainly centred on how the episode opened. I didn't really like how quickly and uneventfully most of the cliffhanger threads got resolved. Artie reforming from a cloud of dust, Claudia brought back into the fold with hardly any suspicion, Leena 'cured' with apparently no lasting impact whatsoever. And I'm thoroughly annoyed that they killed off MacPherson.

That said though there was plenty to enjoy as well. I loved Pete's philandering, as well as his uh....errant attempt to arrest H.G. Wells (the one that turned out to be an actor). I loved the Escher vault, and how Mrs. Frederick knows more about it than even Artie. And I really loved seeing H.G. Wells as a villainous woman, who may just have been introduced as a new recurring villain. I hope to see more of her.

Can't wait for next week
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Good episode i guess H.G Wells is the big bad for season 2 huh? and she's a women the writers of this show really think outside the box dont they?

Its been so long since this show last aired i had to try and remember the characters names

Im glad she's not i like Leena
              It's not that I don't like her, I just thought she played a very bad guy( girl.) Her being evil just made the storyline ever better!
              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I told you it was the Phoenix!

And by the way, I disliked the newly-added sound effects in the title sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  I enjoyed it. Personally, I prefer my Warehouse 13 to be the more fun 'fluff' sort of episodes over the more dramatic arc stories, but this was a more than welcome opening to the season.
                  The good thing is, even in this episode, Pete had me cracking up laughing on so many occasions...I had forgotten how funny he is. The Tom Cruise comment was good and the Dr. Morrow impersonation...among other comments!

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  There were a few things I disliked, mainly centred on how the episode opened. I didn't really like how quickly and uneventfully most of the cliffhanger threads got resolved. Artie reforming from a cloud of dust, Claudia brought back into the fold with hardly any suspicion, Leena 'cured' with apparently no lasting impact whatsoever. And I'm thoroughly annoyed that they killed off MacPherson.
                  I will agree that some of the storylines were resolved a little quickly and even though Leena is cool, I kinda wanted her to be bad...but it wasn't a huge deal for me.

Mrs. Fredrick is packing some supernatural amo that we're just beginning to learn about I guess.
                  -Her turning the car around must have been a "Pete" like vibe
                  -Did she send Artie some kind of message while still unconscious?
                  -Her looking into Leena and seeing the evil thing/pearl took some kind of sight
                  -Remembering the vault password

I'm really excited to see where the HG Wells thing goes, all in all a great season opener!
                  sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode! I loved all the twists and turns. The ending was really shocking. I think we are in store for a great season!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                      I told you it was the Phoenix!

And by the way, I disliked the newly-added sound effects in the title sequence.
                      Im glad they didnt just say it was by time travel or teleportation it was quite unique

And about the sound effects in the title sequence i hardly noticed

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Excellent episode! I loved all the twists and turns. The ending was really shocking. I think we are in store for a great season!
                      dont you mean for another great season?
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

AWSOME EPISODE! I knew Artie put the Phoenix on at the end of 'McPherson'! Which brings up another question, with the finale scene between Arite and McPherson, was McPherson actually bad? Loved the idea of H.G Wells being a woman, some favorute quotes below:

Myka: Do all your dates work out this way?
                        Pete: On a scall of one to ten I'm givin' this one a seven.

Leena: You tried to kill me
                        Mrs. Fredrick: Sorry about that.

Overall TERRIFIC start to the Season. Loved the scene at the end between Frederick and Artie, loved the fact that the vualt was Crazy Stairs LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                          AWSOME EPISODE! I knew Artie put the Phoenix on at the end of 'McPherson'! Which brings up another question, with the finale scene between Arite and McPherson, was McPherson actually bad? Loved the idea of H.G Wells being a woman, some favorute quotes below:
                          Calling someone bad is such a 2D term. Its more of being corruptable and comiting crimes to further your own need. He was remorseful for what he did. Not uncommon for a dying man. But that doesn't make up for the people he killed or hurt.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            I know...who knew? I liked that twist.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post

Yes I kept singing and humming C is for Cookie... it was sad LOL

I too wanted Leena to be evil it would have been a cool twist.
                              One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X