Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was anyone else disappointed John and Teyla (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
    John/Teyla can come together if Teyla/Kanaan break up or, sadly, if Kanaan dies.
    J/T had 4 years to come together before Kanaan and they didn't. So I don't see a reason why Teyla should break up with the father of her child and I don't want Kanaan to die.
    Btw, I don't think anybody wished Teyla or Larrin or Nancy or any other woman was dead, just to get John and Elizabeth together.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

I would have preferred the real Carson aYE i WISH WE COULD HAVE KEPT jANET
      Same here, Linda. I prefer the real Carson, but I'll take the cloned version.

It's better than no Carson in my book.

*pats head* Good lad
      Well now, I do try you know...

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      J/T had 4 years to come together before Kanaan and they didn't. So I don't see a reason why Teyla should break up with the father of her child and I don't want Kanaan to die.
      Technically it was 3 years and some change considering that Teyla was pregnant by Kanaan in the 4th season, but who's counting...

I see reasons for a T/K break-up, but that's because we have differing views which is fine.

Btw, I don't think anybody wished Teyla or Larrin or Nancy or any other woman was dead, just to get John and Elizabeth together.
      And, I don't wish Kanaan to be dead, either (but I won't be sorry if his death happens in the "probably won't get made" movie ). However, I was surprised that he made it past S&R. I really expected that he wouldn't make it. If that makes me a bad or disturbed person to some, then that's their opinion. I can't help that.

Also, I've never wished Nancy, Larrin, or Elizabeth harm or death either.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
        Same here, Linda. I prefer the real Carson, but I'll take the cloned version.

It's better than no Carson in my book.

Well now, I do try you know...
        I didn't like the way they used him in season 5 I wanted my little cute Scotty back

That you do
        sigpic

Comment

Oh how I wish I could have come back from vacation and discovered that things had changed, even a little. That maybe folks had 'grown up' a little and learned to focus on their likes and enjoy what they have in common, instead of getting all bent out of shape cause someone, somewhere, dares to be different or to think differently.

But I see that the supreme sense of self-entitlement, selfishness, nastiness and intolerance is still as overwhelming as ever.

What is it with people that play on a forum, that are deliberately seeking out an exchange of ideas, that then get their knickers in a knot if anyone dares to disagree with them? Who cry for and demand freedom of speech when it means they can snark at others and be mean, but then demand that others be shut up when they don't agree with them.

So some of you wish Shep and Teyla had gotten together. ANd some are happy that they didn't. Some don't mind Kanan, others hate him with a passion. And it seems that the one thing a lot of you have in common is a general sense of intolerance for others. People, instead of moving on with their day, spend hours obsessing over someone on a forum disagreeing with them and how DARE they do that!!!!!!

How about you spend your time enjoying what you do have in common, an appreciation for a television show, in ALL its varieties, instead of tossing virtual tantrums and getting all bent out of shape cause someone dared to not cater to your personal preferences and likes.

This thread is taking a time out, and I honestly don't know when I'll feel like opening it back up again.

If you can't play nice with each other, maybe you don't need to be playing at all.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X