Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was anyone else disappointed John and Teyla (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was anyone else disappointed John and Teyla (spoilers)

didn't end up together? I'm not usually involved in pairing together characters romantically, but they did seem to work together, very well, on multiple levels.

Raises hand. I was disappointed. There were many other ways the writers could have taken Teyla's story after Rachel became pregnant. At least something better than suddenly bringing in a boyfriend we'd never heard about.

Comment

nope
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

No.

After the nonsense that was McKeller, this is the last thing SGA needed.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Raises hand. I was disappointed. There were many other ways the writers could have taken Teyla's story after Rachel became pregnant. At least something better than suddenly bringing in a boyfriend we'd never heard about.
          So if this happened, then the TJ/Young thing would have already have been done before, and they would have probably done something even more crazy for TJ/Young, because they had previously done it in SGA

-------------------------------------

I'm undecided on whether I'm disappointed or not - although I did like the McKeller thing, so the TeylaPard (there is no good way of my knowledge to put their two names together) might have worked

Comment

Telepherd (LOL)

Comment

I always thought either John would end up with Teyla or Weir, both seemed to likely have a thing going on.....but in the end I was baffled nothing happened. But it didn't ruin how much I love the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                I always thought either John would end up with Teyla or Weir, both seemed to likely have a thing going on.....but in the end I was baffled nothing happened. But it didn't ruin how much I love the show.
                Spoiler:
                Maybe he had both in secret ...
                Spoiler:
                maybe even at the same time

Comment

I'm disappointed that none of the flirtations and potential ships I saw ever came to light on SGA. John/Teyla is just one of them.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Sounds more like an SGU story. I'll keep an eye out for it.
                      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

So if this happened, then the TJ/Young thing would have already have been done before, and they would have probably done something even more crazy for TJ/Young, because they had previously done it in SGA.
                        I was thinking about the Teyla/baby storyline recently and realized in some ways it was similar to the Vala/baby story in SG1. Vala becomes pregnant by an unknown, and her baby turns out to be something of huge importance (in a negative way) to the galaxy.

Teyla becomes pregnant by an unknown boyfriend, and her baby becomes an important pawn for Michael in his quest for domination of the Pegasus galaxy.

Not such dissimilar stories, actually.

Ooops! Sorry; guess this is a bit OT.

Comment

No.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

I was very disappointed until the boyfriend showned up (which was never mentioned before) i had still a slight hope. I just think that the pregnancy of RL could have been better managed than this. The only thing which was good is that i didnt saw this coming and i was totally surprised
                            sigpic

Comment

yes and no for me. the episode where she tells john that she is pregnant he gets angry. what he really wants to say is that why isn't the child his cos he wants to be with her

Comment

Working...
                              X