No announcement yet.

Escyos's Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, the level was another problem we had. But I did as you, because most of the fans won't see the difference on the outside, because they do better know the inside.

I would be interrested to help you on that work. I've seen you made a lot of maps of many things in SG (I especially liked the one of the Milky Way, great job!).
    What have you already done? Have you more than what you have posted on this topic? How could I work to help you, and maybe benefit of all the work you already did?
    Stargate Network, a Stargate 3D Fan-Game. Find our demo on ModDB.
    And comment it on this GW Forum Thread

Comment

Any updates? Are you still doing the map project?

Comment

Hi... Anyone still working this project?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          Moving on to the inner city, there are 26 main towers. ive added all the canon locations such as the chair room, med labs etc and had to add a bunch of other stuff.

question: what do you think atlantis would have? a pool? a theatre? etc.

oh and ive added recharging floors for the jumper bays.
          I actually think there is (or should be) MORE than just the 2 known jumper bays, the one on the main spire and the one under water.
          IF you look at how the central spire looks, there's at least 3 additional spires that have the SAME look, which makes me wonder are they auxillary jumper bays?? And if so, do they have the same # of jumpers in??

Comment

Working...
          X