This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing the SyFy/Nielsen SGU Rating Predictions/Discussions in SGU folder

Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to post this.

I always like the " SyFy/Nielsen SGU Rating Predictions/Discussions" threads in SGU for discussing ratings and stuff related to it. While in the summer, there's no rating per se to discuss there's a lot of element around it that can be discussed. I felt like the Parental Guidance "rating" discussion was somehow related to it, as the targeted viewers of Stargate sought by Stargate has changed along the years, and brought some interesting fruitful discussion. Same as the influence of SGA characters appearing on SGU.

I think it is a good thread that shouldn't be closed.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

First,

we would prefer that you guys PM the mods with your concerns.

Second....we have an 'on topic' rule....the topic of that thread was ratings. Not an indivual poster's definition of 'proper' for kids. Thus the thread was closed. And it wasn't just because of a one time off topic, but because of it's persistent off topicness. And the fact that the mods are tired of continually having to tell the same folks to stay on topic.

If people want to discuss the topic of 'does the content of the show effect it's potential audience/viewership', the proper thing to do is to start a thread on that topic, instead of hijacking an existing one.

Because we've had a lot of posters that just wanted to discuss ratings that are sick and tired of having to wade through pages and pages of debate that's not related to the topic.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X