This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does Season 3 premiere?

Does anyone know when the show will return this fall?

It is for October, I think, but we doesn't know exactly when if that what you're looking for.
    Keep following the Season 3 Spoiler **Announcement** Thread, you'll find the date there when it'll be given ^^

Comment

Most likely the first week in October
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well tis been renewed for 22 episodes is it? I think AT stated somewhere they were shooting this fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
          Well tis been renewed for 22 episodes is it? I think AT stated somewhere they were shooting this fall?
          20 episodes
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
            It is for October, I think, but we doesn't know exactly when if that what you're looking for.
            Keep following the Season 3 Spoiler **Announcement** Thread, you'll find the date there when it'll be given ^^
            Agree that thread is the best way to find out ...
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be staying out of the spoiler thread, I don't want to know what's happening next season. I don't need an exact date, just a month. Once that month approaches, I can find out when exactly the premiere is. It seems ya'll are leaning toward October, so I'll make note of that. Thanks, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                I'll be staying out of the spoiler thread, I don't want to know what's happening next season. I don't need an exact date, just a month. Once that month approaches, I can find out when exactly the premiere is. It seems ya'll are leaning toward October, so I'll make note of that. Thanks, everyone.
                Hey I think we should keep this topic up, for people, who don't want to read spoilers, just be informed of the date of the premiere ^^

Comment

Working...
                X