What Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Now?

Now that Lost has ended what will we watch to fill the void?

In my opinion Lost is the most unique show I have ever watched and will remain at the top of my favourite shows list for a very long time. The only show that I found which had the potential to fill the void was FlashForward but it sadly was axed just when it was getting really good.

I recently started watching Supernatural. It's not Lost, thats for sure but its helped fill the void.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
      Now that Lost has ended what will we watch to fill the void?

In my opinion Lost is the most unique show I have ever watched and will remain at the top of my favourite shows list for a very long time. The only show that I found which had the potential to fill the void was FlashForward but it sadly was axed just when it was getting really good.
      Watch it over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        Watch it over again.
        Sounds like a good idea to me.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          Watch it over again.
          The Series Set will be coming out in August, so that is exactly what I'll be doing. Sorry for the 'pun' but I feel LOST without the show to look forward to. On the other hand, I never actually watched any of the eps in rerun, so a lot of it could actually feel new, since, at least I don't see everything going on during a first viewing.
          sigpic

Comment

What now? Buy the Blurays and have a marathon!

Comment

Ive got my FRINGE and Stargate:Universe, as well as Mad Men and True Blood, so Im still busy.. and you know, its just a tv show, a good one but only tv.
              sigpic

Comment

How about asking for another show made in the same manner
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                  How about asking for another show made in the same manner
                  sounds original!

as original as Law & Order # 46 we've got coming on soon.

Comment

Hope to hell the idea behind Lost doesn't get milked to hell. Sorta glad there not doing a spin-off as it would ruin it.

But the originality to Lost was unique, never wanted to talk about/see the next episode as badly with a show before. It made you think and come up with your own theories as to what was going on while enjoying every minute of it. Kinda miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                      Hope to hell the idea behind Lost doesn't get milked to hell. Sorta glad there not doing a spin-off as it would ruin it.

But the originality to Lost was unique, never wanted to talk about/see the next episode as badly with a show before. It made you think and come up with your own theories as to what was going on while enjoying every minute of it. Kinda miss that.
                      it was not really that unique..... if ure looking at books and stuff ure going to see that Lost was not original at all. It was very well executed yes and it helped that most of the actors and actresses were good, but original no. sorry.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well was the first time ive seen a drama about castaways on an island move onto a sci-fi involving time travel and then a dispute between 2 powerful god-like beings. It just went crazy but remained entertaining. All the while your trying to work out just what the hell was going on which was part of the reason why it was enjoyable to watch.
                        Last edited by Tanith0709; 25 August 2010, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          ..... if ure looking at books and stuff ure going to see that
                          seriously?

anyway, i've heard it has a lot of similarities to stephen king's dark tower series.
                          and LOST wasn't the first to be a mind bender - see: Twin Peaks

Comment

How about Lost:Miami, or Lost:NY. Hey! it works for CSI.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              it was not really that unique..... if ure looking at books and stuff ure going to see that Lost was not original at all. It was very well executed yes and it helped that most of the actors and actresses were good, but original no. sorry.
                              Very little is original. It would have been impossible to run a 6 year television show without taking influences from something.

Comment

Working...
                              X