Our Ideas For Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Ideas For Horizon

Hey! I thought we could post our ideas for Horizon season 5 so Alex could have some feedback!

How 'bout a musical episode? Just kidding! *looks at sig* Or am I..?
    sigpic

Comment

Some deaths and whumping.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I think it'd be cool if Teal'c came to visit (Still thinking up reason.) & he & Sivok got into a fight. I wonder who would win?

Comment

I think this is a great thread. I'm definitely curious to see what people would like to see happen. Also, another interesting discussion would be how you think the Season Four cliffhanger will be resolved. What could the season premiere possibly look like?

Regarding that musical episode, I don't think that will happen. However, there is an idea that I have that would make for a very unusual episode in both tone and style that I think has a good chance of becoming the 100th episode actually. This would be a pretty expensive episode to produce if we'd be shooting it, but not because of visual effects or battles, but for totally different reasons. I've had that idea for years actually, but it never really felt right to do it. And with this being the final season and the 100th episode coming up, I think now might just be the right time for this one.
          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Let's see if we can keep a discussion going here.

I'm curious about what you guys think the 100th episode could be, or what you would like it to be? It will be episode 5.05, and as I mentioned above, there's an idea that I have that I think will make for an interesting and quite memorable episode. But what would you like to (or not like to) see for episode 100?

Comment

Well, usually when it comes to 100th episodes, we the audience usually want something big to happen or something that hasn't be done before on the show. A musical episode can be just the thing. Or you could kill off a major character, someone important whose death will alter the other characters' dynamics forever. But if you don't want to do that, you could have a character or the show as a whole undergo an change that is irreversible tha ripples into the rest of the season.

So you've decided to make Season 5 the final season? That's great because it gives you the freedom to do a lot of things you wouldn't be able to do in any other season. I can't wait to read it.

Comment

If not because FXs, then because the stars... stars with caché, of course?
                sigpic
                ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
                - That's a lie!!!
                - Indeed it is...

Comment

I'm somewhat iffy with the 100th episode being a muscial with the way horizon is shaping it doesn't seem like it would fit. If you do it just make sure episode 101 you guys get back to business like sg-1 did with counterstrike after the silliness and wackiness of 200

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    I'm somewhat iffy with the 100th episode being a muscial with the way horizon is shaping it doesn't seem like it would fit. If you do it just make sure episode 101 you guys get back to business like sg-1 did with counterstrike after the silliness and wackiness of 200
                    It's definitely not a musical, for exactly that reason. It wouldn't work to well with it being a virtual series.
                    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 12 July 2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                      It's definitely not a musical, for exactly that reason. It wouldn't work to well with it being a virtual series.
                      Well good but i'm sure with the 100th episode you going to do something big. Heck I wouldn't mind seeing a 100th episode clip show but with a plot like atlantis's "letters from Pegasus"

Comment

[QUOTE=suncore;11699018] Or you could kill off a major character, someone important whose death will alter the other characters' dynamics forever. [QUOTE]

That would kind of be cool but it seems to me we should be celebrating how long Horizon has gone on. By making people smile not cry. We could do it for the episode after though.

Although, if this is the last season of SGH, we don't want any major changes going on do we? Because they would take at least a couple more seasons to work out & it would detract from the whole "tightness" "24-like" thing Alex sounds like he wants to do.

Maybe Episode 100 could be a reflective episode. You know: the characters take a break & just think of how much they've accomplished over the years?
                        Or you could transport them to an alternate reality where they didn't do what they did in this timeline & are now suffering the consequences & suddenly it's like, "Well, maybe our situation isn't hopeless after all! Maybe we actually did something right!"

Comment

Hmm. I think the quote thingy messed up on my last post. Ahhh!

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                            Or you could transport them to an alternate reality where they didn't do what they did in this timeline & are now suffering the consequences & suddenly it's like, "Well, maybe our situation isn't hopeless after all! Maybe we actually did something right!"
                            This is what I want. I've been hoping for something like this for ages!

Also, it could be interesting to have an episode in the past during the war. To see Sivok before the show, that kinda thing.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

hey alex i was watching atlantis's prodigal the other day and i was thinking when
                              Spoiler:
                              Sheppard and Mikey are on top of the spire fighting hand to hand
                              i was hoping you may do something like that with Grant and Sivok.

Comment

Working...
                              X