X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe Music Videos #2

Hey everyone,
    this thread is slightly different to the last. This thread is about the discussion of my videos, and if you would like me to make a video based on a request you have, i will be more then happy too . I can create any type of video you wish, be it ship, character, action or drama.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YluAduKHOX0

Comments? I will be continually updating this thread every few days / every week or so maybe more with a new video recapping on the first season, however, to get rid of redundancy i will be creating different types of videos. This thread is for pure enjoyment, and to benefit the community only, this is not a publishing thread for my purpose only. This is all for the fans of Stargate Universe ENJOY!

Request Form:
    Type: Charachter, Action or ship, etc? (If you choose ship, specify which characters please)
    Music: What music do you want in the video?
    Structure: Any specific structure? (Extra only)
    None

Thankyou all
    sigpic

I don't like the song... Sorry - didn't want to be the first poster and come straight off the bat with a negative! Well to make up for it, I still enjoyed it, and the quality was really good! I had an attempt a while ago (I don't have any programs to do it properly with so its not great):

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd4iN...eature=channel

Perhaps you could improve it for me (and it be your own work!) I just love the song!

Keep up the good work!
    sigpic

Comment

Ohh, thanks for the comment I actually have an idea for your song already, based on the lyrics anyhow. I'll get back to you

Thank you lots though!
      sigpic

Comment

No problem - I can't make those vids for the life of me. I just thought that particular track wasn't in fitting to the feel of the clips/series - no quarms about the actual vid. I'm looking forward to what you have in store...
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's no problem and i get what you mean about the music. I just like using this song for semi-action, drama videos, haha. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'm only just recently getting back into making music videos, so i still have flaws and what not in my videos
          sigpic

Comment

Could you use this song:
            Voyager (Choir)
            It is called 'voyager' by 'immediate music'. You must use the choir version though!

I think it sounds very Stargate SG1?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X