No announcement yet.

Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daryl Shuttleworth, Sheriff Rick Carnegie in Fallen Idols was...the pilot Chuck Lambert in Phantom Traveler. And, he was Commander Riger in SG1's New Ground, Commander Tegar in SG1's Cure.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Daryl Shuttleworth, Sheriff Rick Carnegie in Fallen Idols was...the pilot Chuck Lambert in Phantom Traveler. And, he was Commander Riger in SG1's New Ground, Commander Tegar in SG1's Cure.
      Wow, he gets re-used a lot!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more SG crossovers. Most of the shows I watch are filmed in Vancouver, so the same people show up in all of them. I've always not-so-secretly wanted to see some Cylons running through the woods in the background of 'Eureka' or something.
        sigpic

Comment

You HAVEN'T seen enough SG crossovers?! Good grief, they're all over Eureka, Smallville, Fringe, SGU, SGA, and SPN! And, if you go back, The X-Files.

Comment

Well, i've seen them all over those shows b/c they're all SYFY/NBC/USA for the most part. I just meant I'd kinda expected more on SPN. But I guess with
            Spoiler:
            Mitch and Corin
            joining the cast, they are getting their fair share now.
            sigpic

Comment

...and Teryl Rothery, Dan Shea, Don Davis, Michael Shanks, Lexa Doig, Peter DeLuise, Steve Bacic, then Roy Le Grange in Faith was Dr. Warner on SG-1, guy they went to help in Phantom Traveller was the guy from Scorched Earth...

Comment

I can place all but Dan. Which one was he in?
                sigpic

Comment

He was in 2: He was one of the cops Dean faced in Bloody Mary, and he was one of the demons in New Harmony in No Rest For The Wicked.

Comment

Oh yeah, and just last night we were talking at the convention about how we don't care for the actress who played Leila's mom in Faith, who was also in 2 SG-1 episodes: as one of the Kelownan representatives and as a native of the Gamekeeper's planet.

Comment

No one else may care about this I think I'm one of about 5 people who watch Flashpoint here in the States, but from 6.01 and 6.02
                      Spoiler:
                      cousin Mark
                      plays one of the SRU team members, Sam.
                      I'm starting to get the feeling one could connect about half the cast/crew to the names 'Sam' and 'Dean' from some other project.

Oh, and he was also in an ep of Eureka, way back when, and the SG1 ep where the prisoners took over the transport, crashed it, and tried to fool SG1- "Forsaken".
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        No one else may care about this I think I'm one of about 5 people who watch Flashpoint here in the States, but from 6.01 and 6.02
                        Spoiler:
                        cousin Mark
                        plays one of the SRU team members, Sam.
                        I'm starting to get the feeling one could connect about half the cast/crew to the names 'Sam' and 'Dean' from some other project.

Oh, and he was also in an ep of Eureka, way back when, and the SG1 ep where the prisoners took over the transport, crashed it, and tried to fool SG1- "Forsaken".
                        I immediately recognized him from this as I had just watched that ep a week or two before.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Man they sure do like to recycle actors in Vancouver. I wonder how many other guest stars have been on other Vancouver based shows that we haven't recognized yet?
                          sigpic

Comment

I know that Dean's teacher in 'After School Special' had a guest spot on Eureka. I have no idea who she is, and I've never heard of anything else she's done. I'm sure there are plenty of people like that up in Vancouver.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melia View Post
                              Man they sure do like to recycle actors in Vancouver. I wonder how many other guest stars have been on other Vancouver based shows that we haven't recognized yet?
                              Actually, Caprica looks like a lineup of former SG/Spn actors. Just off the top of my head (gotta use the character, I'm awful with actor's names)
                              Dr. Frazier of SG-1
                              Laden Radim of SGA
                              the Japanese game show host of Spn's Changing Channels
                              the Airline guy from Phantom Traveller
                              the nurse Sam had to bleed dry in Two Minutes to Midnight and
                              Trevor (the geeky kid's friend) from Swap Meat
                              all have guest or recurring roles on the show.

Sorta OT, but there's one guy who's been in just about everything except Spn. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0701561/ He has almost 120 different appearance to his name over 30 years, from MacGuyver to CSI.
                              Last edited by starg8fans; 17 October 2010, 09:34 PM.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Well, i guess it's just a matter of time before he pops up in SPN. I've seen a lot of his guest spots. I think they could find a nice fit for him in some one-off character.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X