No announcement yet.

Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea if this has been mentioned on here before but Curtis Caravaggio who played Mark Telesca, the first (well, second if you squint ) victim before the credits in Provenance portrayed the Major in that infamous drugged-up Rodney scene from SG:A's episode Sateda.
    Twinchy---
    sigpic
    FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Twinchy View Post
      I have no idea if this has been mentioned on here before but Curtis Caravaggio who played Mark Telesca, the first (well, second if you squint ) victim before the credits in Provenance portrayed the Major in that infamous drugged-up Rodney scene from SG:A's episode Sateda.
      That one's news to me. Well spotted!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

This might have been mentioned before, but, what the heck...

Joanne Kelly from Warehouse 13 was in Metamorphosis, she played Michelle Montgomery, the wife.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

This is one my sister "spotted", so I'm giving her credit for it.

Alona Tal, Jo Harvelle from "Supernatural", had a big guest spot on "Leverage" in third seasons The Studio Job as singer/songwriter Kaye Lynn Gold (and she's got a beautiful singing voice, too).
          Twinchy---
          sigpic
          FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Twinchy View Post
            His wife in the episode, played the bounty hunter that was "hit" by a bus in SG1's Bounty
            sigpic

Comment

Andrea's dad, the sheriff, in Dead in the Water was played by Daniel Hugh Kelley. He was the lead in a bad 80s tv show that I think only I watched! Hardcastle and McCormick. I think I even still have a couple episodes on VHS somewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                Andrea's dad, the sheriff, in Dead in the Water was played by Daniel Hugh Kelley. He was the lead in a bad 80s tv show that I think only I watched! Hardcastle and McCormick. I think I even still have a couple episodes on VHS somewhere!
                You weren't the only one. I watched it too.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

The BSG fans are going to kill me for not knowing her character name, but the lady in Roadkill is Tricia Helfer, the cylon from BSG and she was also Michael Weston's nemesis in season 2 of Burn Notice.
                  Her cylon name was Six, one copy was named Gina. Some others might have been named.

Madison from Heart was...Dang! I can remember where I know them from and the actor's name, but never the character name....Lex's duplicitous wife in Smallville.
                  Her name is Emmanuelle Vaugier. She played Det. Angell on CSI: NY for a few seasons, and was also in an episode of "Human Target".
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    Her cylon name was Six, one copy was named Gina. Some others might have been named.

Her name is Emmanuelle Vaugier. She played Det. Angell on CSI: NY for a few seasons, and was also in an episode of "Human Target".
                    Thanks for the BSG info. I thought it was Six, but figured if I put that and was wrong that would incense the BSG fans more than simply not knowing!

I did know Emmanuelle Vaugier's name (oh, and she also had a few eps on Two and a Half Men), but I still can't think what her CHARACTER'S name was on Smallville...which is just laziness on my part, because I own that season of Smallville and could just pop in the disc and check!

Comment

S6:

Spoiler:
                      Balthazar was touted in spoilers as being "Sebastian Roche from Fringe", but I know him as Jerry Jax on General Hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        S6:

Spoiler:
                        Balthazar was touted in spoilers as being "Sebastian Roche from Fringe", but I know him as Jerry Jax on General Hospital.
                        He was also in "The Crossing", a movie with Jeff Daniels about Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas Eve.
                        sigpic

Comment

From 6.02:

Spoiler:
                          Does anyone know who played the surviving father Sam interviewed? I finally realized I know him from late Stargate, but I can't remember a specific name. He was kinda like Major Marks. I think he might have been on the Daedalus (with Mitch, coincidentally).
                          sigpic

Comment

Nevermind ^

Here's that info if anyone is curious
                            Spoiler:
                            He's Kirby Morrow. He played Capt. Kleinman in a few eps over S2,3 of SGA. imdb has him credited for The Third Man for SPN, which is why he didn't show up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Sebastian Roché looked familiar to me too, and now I know why. He also played a hitman on '24 - Redemption', and returned for S7 (which I haven't seen yet).

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                              Nevermind ^

Here's that info if anyone is curious
                              Spoiler:
                              He's Kirby Morrow. He played Capt. Kleinman in a few eps over S2,3 of SGA. imdb has him credited for The Third Man for SPN, which is why he didn't show up.
                              Funny, can't remember ever having heard that name on SGA. I think I need myself a re-watch.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Funny, can't remember ever having heard that name on SGA. I think I need myself a re-watch.
                                I think Caldwell only said his name once. He was eventually replaced by Marks after they didn't need him on SG1 anymore.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X