Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Where do I know them from?

I have no idea if this has been mentioned on here before but Curtis Caravaggio who played Mark Telesca, the first (well, second if you squint ) victim before the credits in Provenance portrayed the Major in that infamous drugged-up Rodney scene from SG:A's episode Sateda.
    Twinchy---
    FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Twinchy View Post
    I have no idea if this has been mentioned on here before but Curtis Caravaggio who played Mark Telesca, the first (well, second if you squint ) victim before the credits in Provenance portrayed the Major in that infamous drugged-up Rodney scene from SG:A's episode Sateda.
    That one's news to me. Well spotted!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/MyThunksBanner-1.jpg
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

This might have been mentioned before, but, what the heck...

Joanne Kelly from Warehouse 13 was in Metamorphosis, she played Michelle Montgomery, the wife.

Sig by ME.

This is one my sister "spotted", so I'm giving her credit for it.

Alona Tal, Jo Harvelle from "Supernatural", had a big guest spot on "Leverage" in third seasons The Studio Job as singer/songwriter Kaye Lynn Gold (and she's got a beautiful singing voice, too).
    Twinchy---
    FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Twinchy View Post
    His wife in the episode, played the bounty hunter that was "hit" by a bus in SG1's Bounty

Andrea's dad, the sheriff, in Dead in the Water was played by Daniel Hugh Kelley. He was the lead in a bad 80s tv show that I think only I watched! Hardcastle and McCormick. I think I even still have a couple episodes on VHS somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Crichiel View Post
    Andrea's dad, the sheriff, in Dead in the Water was played by Daniel Hugh Kelley. He was the lead in a bad 80s tv show that I think only I watched! Hardcastle and McCormick. I think I even still have a couple episodes on VHS somewhere!
    You weren't the only one. I watched it too.

Sig by ME.

Somewhere in the insanity of my own mind. I think.

The BSG fans are going to kill me for not knowing her character name, but the lady in Roadkill is Tricia Helfer, the cylon from BSG and she was also Michael Weston's nemesis in season 2 of Burn Notice.
    Her cylon name was Six, one copy was named Gina. Some others might have been named.

Madison from Heart was...Dang! I can remember where I know them from and the actor's name, but never the character name....Lex's duplicitous wife in Smallville.
    Her name is Emmanuelle Vaugier. She played Det. Angell on CSI: NY for a few seasons, and was also in an episode of "Human Target".

Quote Originally Posted by warrior_chic View Post
    Her cylon name was Six, one copy was named Gina. Some others might have been named.

Her name is Emmanuelle Vaugier. She played Det. Angell on CSI: NY for a few seasons, and was also in an episode of "Human Target".
    Thanks for the BSG info. I thought it was Six, but figured if I put that and was wrong that would incense the BSG fans more than simply not knowing!

I did know Emmanuelle Vaugier's name (oh, and she also had a few eps on Two and a Half Men), but I still can't think what her CHARACTER'S name was on Smallville...which is just laziness on my part, because I own that season of Smallville and could just pop in the disc and check!

S6:

Spoiler:
    Balthazar was touted in spoilers as being "Sebastian Roche from Fringe", but I know him as Jerry Jax on General Hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Crichiel View Post
    S6:

Spoiler:
    Balthazar was touted in spoilers as being "Sebastian Roche from Fringe", but I know him as Jerry Jax on General Hospital.
    He was also in "The Crossing", a movie with Jeff Daniels about Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas Eve.

From 6.02:

Spoiler:
    Does anyone know who played the surviving father Sam interviewed? I finally realized I know him from late Stargate, but I can't remember a specific name. He was kinda like Major Marks. I think he might have been on the Daedalus (with Mitch, coincidentally).

Nevermind ^

Here's that info if anyone is curious
    Spoiler:
    He's Kirby Morrow. He played Capt. Kleinman in a few eps over S2,3 of SGA. imdb has him credited for The Third Man for SPN, which is why he didn't show up.

Spoiler:
    Sebastian Roché looked familiar to me too, and now I know why. He also played a hitman on '24 - Redemption', and returned for S7 (which I haven't seen yet).

Quote Originally Posted by warrior_chic View Post
    Nevermind ^

Here's that info if anyone is curious
    Spoiler:
    He's Kirby Morrow. He played Capt. Kleinman in a few eps over S2,3 of SGA. imdb has him credited for The Third Man for SPN, which is why he didn't show up.
    Funny, can't remember ever having heard that name on SGA. I think I need myself a re-watch.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/MyThunksBanner-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by starg8fans View Post

Funny, can't remember ever having heard that name on SGA. I think I need myself a re-watch.
    I think Caldwell only said his name once. He was eventually replaced by Marks after they didn't need him on SG1 anymore.

Daryl Shuttleworth, Sheriff Rick Carnegie in Fallen Idols was...the pilot Chuck Lambert in Phantom Traveler. And, he was Commander Riger in SG1's New Ground, Commander Tegar in SG1's Cure.

Sig by ME.

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Daryl Shuttleworth, Sheriff Rick Carnegie in Fallen Idols was...the pilot Chuck Lambert in Phantom Traveler. And, he was Commander Riger in SG1's New Ground, Commander Tegar in SG1's Cure.
    Wow, he gets re-used a lot!

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more SG crossovers. Most of the shows I watch are filmed in Vancouver, so the same people show up in all of them. I've always not-so-secretly wanted to see some Cylons running through the woods in the background of 'Eureka' or something.

You HAVEN'T seen enough SG crossovers?! Good grief, they're all over Eureka, Smallville, Fringe, SGU, SGA, and SPN! And, if you go back, The X-Files.

Well, i've seen them all over those shows b/c they're all SYFY/NBC/USA for the most part. I just meant I'd kinda expected more on SPN. But I guess with
    Spoiler:
    Mitch and Corin
    joining the cast, they are getting their fair share now.