This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    Can't say I'm too pleased about the noises coming from Mallozzi. The storylines sound like something from SG-1 or Atlantis, rather than SGU...
    What makes you think that?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      What makes you think that?
      Negativity.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Negativity.
        Suggestions..

The fact that it seems there will be

Humor
        Vancouver forest offworld action
        Monsters

I think its a fallacy to assume that because those three factors are present, it will feel like SGA and not at all like SGU.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          Suggestions..

The fact that it seems there will be

Humor
          Vancouver forest offworld action
          Monsters

I think its a fallacy to assume that because those three factors are present, it will feel like SGA and not at all like SGU.
          Nah, if it had humans as aliens instead of monsters, then it'd be more like SGA.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Nah, if it had humans as aliens instead of monsters, then it'd be more like SGA.
            True... I was mearly suggesting why KEK felt the way she did.
            sigpic

Comment

She?

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Negativity.
                It's not negativity. SGu has generally been more about the characters than anything else, early on before season 1 had aired we were hearing about characters going home using the communication stones to see loved ones, the ethics of a paraplegic character using the stones, the characters fears being revealing in the form of hallucinations, divisions amongst the crew etc. But so for for season 2 we've heard more about spaceships and aliens and AU stories than anything else. I may be proven wrong, but from the details so far they don't sound like they're exploring the human condition as much, it's actually sounding more and more generic.

Comment

Well then, you'll be happy to know what Pathogen has in store.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Well then, you'll be happy to know what Pathogen has in store.
                    And probably Aftermath.
                    sigpic

Comment

Progress on the script front. This morning, I finished Act II of The Hunt, working out the troublesome dialogue – as I often do – while driving. I hope to hit the 30 page mark by end of week, then the 40 page mark by end of next week. By the time I return to the office, it should be smoooooooooth sailing. Of course, I won’t be able to do any actual writing because, with Paul prepping Alliances, my presence will be required on set to make sure actor Peter Kelamis doesn’t finish off all the craft service sandwiches again. Still, I should have the script – with its A, B, C, and D stories – in pretty good shape by the end of August. [...]
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...oilers-abound/
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Someone posted on Mallozzi's blog that The Hunt is the episode with TJ's back-story.

Comment

Since Atlantis had their 'Aliens' homage episode I'm hoping that this is a 'Predator' homage episode. Seeing Greer fight a 'Predator' would be one of the most awesome moments in history.
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
                            Someone posted on Mallozzi's blog that The Hunt is the episode with TJ's back-story.
                            Yes, finally! I've been waiting for her backstory for ages. And seeing it's 16th episode, waiting for "The Hunt" is going to take equally as long.
                            sigpic

Comment

[...] In the downtime between shots, I’ll no doubt be working on those final few pages of my script, The Hunt, which I seem to have stalled out on near the end of Act IV. [...]
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-back-to-work/
                              sigpic

Comment

Had our sit-down with the Art and Construction departments today about the new late season set we’ll be discovering in my episode, The Hunt. We talked playback, atmosphere, functionality, and numbers – some of which will play in episode 16, most of which will very late in the season.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ls-new-office/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X