Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    General

Default "The Hunt" (216) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Joe Mallozzi
    Director: ?

---

And we have a new episode title! Well, two actually:

The rest of the day was spent yakking about Carl’s first draft of Hope, episode #14, my outline for The Hunt, episode #16, and whether or not Radio, episode #18, still worked given the preceding episode.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...anora-rob-san/

This episode was only mentioned once before:

What a difference an idea makes. I’d been spinning my wheels on my latest story, trying to find that elusive through-line that would tie all its narrative elements together – and then, yesterday, I found it. Or, more appropriately, it was presented to me by fellow Exec. Producer Brad Wright. And, just like that, the pieces of the puzzle finally fell into place. Well, more or less. I’m still missing some corner pieces and portions of the sky on the upper left, but I’m in much better shape. Today, I put together a preliminary beat sheet which I’ve started to flesh out. I aim to have a reading document ready for early next week. Have to say, I am very excited about this episode – probably more excited than I’ve been for an episode since Atlantis season 5′s Remnants.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/

The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter

Default Re: "The Hunt" (216) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread *Spoilers*

This is where Greer finally snaps going on a violent rampage destruction and we must hunt him down
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

Default Re: "The Hunt" (216) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread *Spoilers*

Or, Greer hunts the crew down.

Chief Master Sergeant Scott7070's Avatar

Hunt out a traitor in the ranks

OR

Hunt out a lifeform on a planet that has significant benefits to the crew/ship - against time, naturally.

Interesting title.. hmmm

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

On the Destiny, preparing to propose to TJ.

I think this has something to do with the LA... just sayin.

Kill or be killed with some impossible to kill alien beast...
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

I hope that after this episode the crew will have enough meat to eat.

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

im hoping for a hunting for food ep. greer fighting a alien bear

Anyway, I’m back home and somewhat relaxed. While my salmon roasts, I’ll take a moment to update this blog and let you know I’ve gone to script on episode #16, The Hunt. I’m blazing along and, after two days, have already hit the bottom of page one! At this rate, I’ll be finished well before we get a Day 1 Mix of the finished episode.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...otto-stressed/

Greer hunting down the scientists who stole his flamethrower for giggles.
    Tst

Zounds! Great progress today on my first draft of episode #16, The Hunt. After a week and a half, I’ve almost finished the Tease.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...wn-with-steve/

Maybe an alien creature starts to hunt them down while exploreing a planet...

The people from Destiny are going to hunt some dangerous green aliens, who were comming in ugly, big Spaceships trying to take them.

The thought of a hunting just to get meat, frightens me a bit. I mean, who really wants to eat aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    The people from Destiny are going to hunt some dangerous green aliens, who were comming in ugly, big Spaceships trying to take them.

The thought of a hunting just to get meat, frightens me a bit. I mean, who really wants to eat aliens?
    Maybe its a Lisa Park episode. It'd be a whole different type of hunting then.

Lieutenant Colonel xxxevilgrinxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

mmmmmmm....I wonder if they'd taste like chicken too, or something different....*goes in search of a really good wine to go with alien, maybe Brody can cook something up*

http://www.grumpyfrenchman.net/?p=93
    how about a little roasted chestburster?

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Hmm, in this case then I would relish the opportunity to see chloe and greer in tribal like hunting gear trying to get some alien meat.
    Tst

Hmm interesting. Mallozzi in his blog wrote a caption in a pic of an this alien drawing.

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...7/img_5172.jpg

An early concept drawing that, while brilliantly alien, wasn't quite what I was looking for. Still, let's file this one away for future reference.
    Sounds like its for his episode... the hunt!

General

Update:

Time flies when you’re having fun – or when you’re not prepping that script until September, meaning you don’t have to finish your first draft until well after your return from hiatus. On the bright side, I finished the Tease and it’s a pretty damn good one, the kind the network loves: Jeopardy! Jeopardy! Jeopardy! This is going to be one of those episodes (like Malice and Cloverdale) that will be mostly shot on location, meaning there’ll be no ducking back up to the office for a quick break between set-ups. Guess I’ll be bringing my work – and chocolate – with me. Also, bug spray may not be a bad idea. I’m sure the experience will not be unlike that fab week I spent with Will Waring on the set of SGA’s Harmony all the way over at Widgeon Park – except that, in this case, the location under discussion is a much more manageable fifteen minutes or so drive from the studio.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ies-2-mailbag/

General

Update:

I seem to have stalled on the script front. It would seem that lately, the greater part of my day is spent: a) fixing things around the house, b) booking a repairman, c) waiting for said repairman, d) re-booking the repairman so that he can return and complete work on the defective whatsit because he didn’t have a replacement part in his truck when he came the first time, e) anxiously waiting the repairman’s return and jumping up to answer the door whenever I hear a car pull up only to discover its a family checking out the open house across the street . Yes, in that order. I also managed to squeeze in some hiragana study, filing, work on my tax installments, and this blog. Tomorrow, however, is the day I finally make progress on The Hunt. Onward to Act the Second!
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...antis-mailbag/