Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Is this a misstatement on his part?
    I believe so.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Eww. Where did you get picture?
      Ouch in deed..... though you could tell it was a plasti wound..
      Still makes you grimace.

I'm watching 2012 at the moment and i thought i saw a familiar face, it's none other than Patrick Gilmore he played an ark communications officer, there were 2 other Stargate actors in that movie Bates from SG Atlantis and Coombs from SG-1.
      Since i just rewatched the first 10 eps of S10 sg1, i noticed him in Morpheus. Unfortunately he was one of those who died..

Comment

Comment

This is really hysterical! It's so nice to see how they interact with each other.

Comment

So everyone knows it’s Patrick Gilmore’s birthday on Friday (tomorrow here in Australia)? What do you get for the guy who has everything? His very own Internet Meme (well technically you can't create a meme, I'm just putting it out there and seeing what develops)!

May I present Harrison Gilmore… on life & stuff.

Basically you match appropriate photos of Patrick with quotes from Harrison Ford (I just googled Harrison Ford quotes).

harrisongilmore_connery2.jpg

Feel free to spread it around, make some if you’re feeling creative and upload over the ‘net. Thanks! Enjoy!

Cheers, webgurl
            sigpic

Comment

Volker is by far the best! I love him and Brody, they crack me up all the time

Comment

Anyone else seen him in "Recoil" yet? His range of emotions was shown well in that movie. I'll probably end up buying it. (:
                sigpic
                FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Last week, i finished my rewatch of BSG seasons 1-4 and noticed our man dale as the bar tender in the latter portions of S3 into 4.

Comment

I've never seen BSG. I was thinking of giving it a shot. Is there anything I need to watch before starting the series?
                    sigpic
                    FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                    HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Patrick Gilmore with Bill Dow, Jennifer Calvert, me, and Michael Shanks at Chevron 7.9, Heathrow, London this weekend..

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Me and Patrick...so nice I can forgive him for being an Edmonton Oilers fan...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Since i just rewatched the first 10 eps of S10 sg1, i noticed him in Morpheus. Unfortunately he was one of those who died..

He told an hilarious story about driving to location in a van with Ben, Michael, Amanda and Chris....sadly the punchline and subject matter is not one that can be posted on GW...

He had a lot of really interesting stuff to talk about, a few hockey rants and a fascinating link to him and Michael Shanks through Michael's new hockey film "The Gordie Howe Story"... apparently Michael filmed a "fight scene" in this film portraying a game between Gordie's team and the Edmonton Oilers...one of the men involved in the "tussle" with Michael's character was a certain Tom Gilmore....Patrick's dad was a professional NHL hockey player for the Edmonton Oilers!!!...

Awesome coincidence or what?..

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

I just saw him on the episode "Angry Birds" of the show "Primeval: New World". I think he looks much more thinner than in SGU
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

The heat is on and it's time to get your kicks at Ferreira Fest 66! Come on in and help celebrate the latest works of Louis Ferreira and his friends - we have so much good stuff for you this time, from fond memories to exciting news, photos, videos, our exclusive Reading Series, screen caps, and an interview with Patrick Gilmore! There's free pineapple drinks at the bar and the air conditioner is running. Welcome, everybody!

Comment

Working...
                              X