This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 reasons not to buy the iPhone 4

According to Yahoo finance there is a few shortcomings with new iPhone 4. I think that iPhone 4 is the best one in his category. Go Apple!!!

Meh. my reason?

Wait a few years till the price goes down. Bugs will be worked out too. better investment.

Different mobile carriers

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8759590.stm
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

1. The first release of any apple product is the most restricted and featureless out of all of the products in the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
          1. The first release of any apple product is the most restricted and featureless out of all of the products in the line.
          Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            More of a reason not to buy the first iPhone then?
            Meh.

Comment

you always wait for version 2.0, especially with microsoft but also with apple.

I'd love to get an IPad, but what's out now is so restriced and limited that i'll wait. IPhones are the same way....cool toys and if i had a ton of disposable income, i'd blow it...but what you get for what you pay, while cool,...well you usually end up with more bang for your buck with something else.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I am nowway buying an iphone to expensive, i am happy with my ipod touch though and till christmas im saving my money to get finally a macbook pro.. im so annoyed by windows although win7 is quite good!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  you always wait for version 2.0, especially with microsoft but also with apple.

I'd love to get an IPad, but what's out now is so restriced and limited that i'll wait. IPhones are the same way....cool toys and if i had a ton of disposable income, i'd blow it...but what you get for what you pay, while cool,...well you usually end up with more bang for your buck with something else.
                  i want a iPad but im going to wait till probably 3rd generation
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I am pretty low tech. So I will pass on another gadget.
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

My #1 reason I'd get it? To blend it.

oh, and incase you don't like the Ipad.

Comment

Meh. I'm happy with my LG KC910i Renoir, and I see no reason to buy a new phone, especially if it has a worse camera than the one I have already. There's no way I'm downgrading from 8 megapixel to 5 megapixel, because the only real features I use on my phone is calling, texting, listening to music, and taking photos.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X