This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(spoliers?)Baal n his fancy doings!!!

Yep n there u were thinkin it was a thread about baal n his new clothes he has but nope!! now i dunno if i need spoiler space cos i had some ideas about Baal n the jaffa n readin about some of the upcomin news i read on gateworld for season 8, least i think it was, so i prob will b spoiling stuff so i better do this
    So....ive seen some of the season n am i right in thinking Baal is now the big bag n has all of anubis' super warrior ppl .. - do they have a name?

so im not sure wot episode i read it from in season 8 but the super warriors are basically wiping out all the jaffa cos they r no match for them.

so its a case of the jaffa numbers diminshing, and if somehow like maybe the replicator threat killing off baal's super soilders, it kind of means that the goa'uld are not as emmensly powerful as they used to be, altho dont get me wrong still powerful, just the fact maybe its just me n they seem a little less threatening than b4 idunoo

i do hope its not been discussed elsewhere tho if it has sorry, hope that makes some sort of sense n this post is i nthe right place thanks

Kull Warriors.
    Rocky

Comment

Working...
    X