This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Allance Main Characters?

i wonder who will be main cast of Lucian Alliance?.. i want Robert Knepper to main cast but he only have 6 episode i love this guy

I don't think any of the LA characters are joining full time, though I would like to see Varro continue.

Comment

I wouldn't swear to it as I can't remember where I read it, but there's only supposed to be a 5 or 6 story arc for the LA next season? So not full time, I;m thinking
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I think some will probably stay as secondary characters/extras. Then the writers can bring them in as they please.

Comment

I wish Robert Knepper would come on full-time, he's awesome! 5 episodes will have to be good enough I guess. The Varro character could potentially become a secondary character on the show though. But other than that, from the sounds of it, the writers aren't planning on adding any of the LA members as main characters.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
            I wouldn't swear to it as I can't remember where I read it, but there's only supposed to be a 5 or 6 story arc for the LA next season? So not full time, I;m thinking
            The two 'main' LA characters, played by Robert Knepper and the lovely Julie McNiven, were supposed to be in 6-7 eps.
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I think SGU already has enough main characters. Anybody else should be (IMO) an occasional guest star, or in a secondary role like Brody and Volker. And since (also IMO) Greer hasn't had a very substantial (as in screentime or dialog), I'd hate to see his or anyone else's roles diminished to accommodate another main character.

Comment

I can see Varro and Coz becoming recurring characters like Brody and Volker level, and maybe the bald guy that took over once Kiva got shot, since he would be unsympathetic to the icarus crew unlike Varro and Coz who just seem to be real swell guys.

Perfecto!

Comment

No need to make anybody a main character. Hell, the recurrer's appear in just as many episodes, and while not having that-much important roles, are rather fleshed out and have their moments enough that if a LA member was at the same status, it'd be interesting enough without hogging the screentime.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I think SGU already has enough main characters. Anybody else should be (IMO) an occasional guest star, or in a secondary role like Brody and Volker. And since (also IMO) Greer hasn't had a very substantial (as in screentime or dialog), I'd hate to see his or anyone else's roles diminished to accommodate another main character.
                    100 % agree!
                    sigpic

Comment

SGU is certainly a different type of series than SGA and SG1 in term of ensemble use of cast. While you didn't know that much about their personal life in other series you would know pretty well how the characters thinks, it's moral value and how they interact with each others. In SGU, we know much more characters but we don't know them as much. The other day when I was writing my post about the best scenes for each character thread. I found it very difficult to find scene for TJ, Scott, even Eli. Even if I admit my memory my failed me a bit on that side as i didn't re-watch much episode yet. Just try to think about you favorite scenes for the TJ characters. Hell, the thread should be titled "List all the TJ scenes here". I think Brody got more to do than her. *end of rant* I like the character I hope to see more of her in action like in Water. (maybe the lack of scenes for TJ have something to do with her pregnancy, I don't know at all). But even for other characters, it was still hard beside Yougn and Rush it was difficult. It looks like I'm ranting but beside for TJ, I like the fact that it has a large ensemble cast and good supporting characters.

Note: For those who don't want to read all this post it can be resumed as: "More TJ!!"
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I think some of the LA staying on as background characters would be nice. It would help to resupply the redshirt numbers on Destiny. Now when the go off world they can send some LA guy to check that strange rock formation that turns out to be a rock monster.
                        sigpic
                        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                        X