Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like taking a bullet to the stomach will prove to be the birth control of choice aboard Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Dude you are reading the wrong books if you are getting STDs from reading.

How exactly would she get an STD from a bunch of people with no diseases? Maybe the blue aliens are a bunch of space sluts
      'Reading' is Park's 'code' word if you hadn't realised.

Even if those from Icarus were previously screened, I'm sure Chloe wasn't.
      sigpic

Comment

Chloe and Eli probably weren't, but it's well within the realms of possibility (and actually quite likely) that neither would have any STD's.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          Chloe and Eli probably weren't, but it's well within the realms of possibility (and actually quite likely) that neither would have any STD's.
          I agree - just pointing out that my previous statement, although off the cuff, was still tangeable.
          sigpic

Comment

Dude you are reading the wrong books if you are getting STDs from reading.

How exactly would she get an STD from a bunch of people with no diseases? Maybe the blue aliens are a bunch of space sluts
            Space Herpes!
            sigpic

Comment

What so the scientists are going to create a strain of herpes on Destiny? WTF comment of the year so far.
              Space Herpes! can anyone draw an illustration?
              sigpic

Comment

Makeshift condoms?
                They had to use those space potato skins for something.
                The only actual condom on board is in Eli's wallet... and it's been in there for a long, long time.

Comment

Working...
                X