Prediction for what happens to VZoe and VTamara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction for what happens to VZoe and VTamara

My theory is that Virtual Tamara will ultimately become the leader of the Cylon rebellion. Greystone will end up using HER as a sort of slave to control all of the Cylon warriors, and eventually she will find a way to rebel, fight back etc.

This is what starts the First Cylon War (and incedentally the reason why Adama lives though it, he will think he is lucky but in fact it will be because he has a no-kill order on him).

I just love the idea that the conflict between Cylons and humans can be represented by these two siblings. It's just a shame that plot point could never be covered in BSG itself, I think Olmos and Moore could have really done something with that.

Zoe will end up being the entity referred to as God in BSG. She seems to me to be much more like a character in the Dune prequel series, a super smart scientist who transcended her physical form and became a sort of Goddess to a number of other characters. And like the last couple of lines in BSG proves, "it" is not actually God, in fact it doesn't like to be referred to as such.
    "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Sounds very interesting, but I have my doubts. First of all it's semi-revealed that the Angels prompted the Final Five to leave Cylon!Earth and go to the colonies, and that was well before Zoe was even born. Second, it ignores the hints that 'God' is actually a fallen Lord of Kobol. The theory does explain why the Cylons became monotheists well before the Final Five arrived, though.

I think I'll place my bet on V!Zoe and V!Tamara giving the Cylons 'consciousness', causing them to rebel. Daniel will become the First Hybrid, and 'God' will revealed to be some powerful alien entity along with the other Lords of Kobol, the original creators of humanity (just like the Ancients on Stargate).
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
      First of all it's semi-revealed that the Angels prompted the Final Five to leave Cylon!Earth and go to the colonies, and that was well before Zoe was even born.
      Really? When did that happen? In truth I've only seen the majority of the episodes once so it is entirely possible I missed that, but I thought that the final 5, or at least the original Helen, came up with resurrection tech herself for her and her husband and the other 3 were either standing outside at the time and got affected by accident or maybe were test subjects. When they were resurrected to a dead world they left by ship and either because they were looking for the other 12 colonies or through random chance they found them - at the height of the 1st cylon war. They then traded their technology for the promise of peace.
      "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

The Final 5 were in the 12 colonies way before the 1st cylon war because Saul Tigh fought in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
          The Final 5 were in the 12 colonies way before the 1st cylon war because Saul Tigh fought in it.
          I thought that was an implanted memory. Why else did the Cylons call a truce? I was sure it was because the Final 5 persuaded them to.

Comment

by the time the series ends V world will be shut down and it won't matter. i don't see how it can be tied into bsg
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
            X