This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browser Game

I am currently in the process of creating a browser game similar to Ogame but a lot more realisitic, no definite settings for battles and such, more chaos, more customisation such as naming cities on planets, building space stations, raiding ships, blowing up civilisations of furry aliens etc.

So anyone who wants to join in, im currently only in the stage of deciding whats going to tbe in it, and soon will move onto basic coding and finding a site to host it.

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    I am currently in the process of creating a browser game similar to Ogame but a lot more realisitic, no definite settings for battles and such, more chaos, more customisation such as naming cities on planets, building space stations, raiding ships, blowing up civilisations of furry aliens etc.

So anyone who wants to join in, im currently only in the stage of deciding whats going to tbe in it, and soon will move onto basic coding and finding a site to host it.
    i dont know that much about coding. or any of that technical stuff. but if you need anything, ask me. i know everything that a fan can know about stargate. and i could easily come up with good idea's for what to be in it.

Comment

Working...
    X