Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobsuncorp View Post
    furry muff.

BTW how do you upload a custom avatar? I could only find an option to upload a profile pic.
    *snorks* that doesn't mean what you think it means
    you're going to have to have about 1800 more posts
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      *snorks* that doesn't mean what you think it means
      you're going to have to have about 1800 more posts
      I'm 12 (plus 19 years) and I don't understand...
      "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

furry muff.

BTW how do you upload a custom avatar? I could only find an option to upload a profile pic.
        You can't unpload custom avatars. Only people around 2000 posts or more can upload customs. I say around because the exact number changes all the time
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          You can't unpload custom avatars. Only people around 2000 posts or more can upload customs. I say around because the exact number changes all the time
          Fair Enough. (get it? Yes I know I am very mature)

Anyway... Back on topic:

Vote Young! Vote Young!
          "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

furry muff.

You have to have over 2000 posts. Get going, you've a long way to go!

Comment

O

K

then (only joking)
              Last edited by Skydiver; 02 July 2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

It's against the rules to even double-post (you'll get an infraction). Triple posting is even worse (2 infractions, I believe). Doing it on accident will often get you off the hook, doing it on purpose, even as a joke, will pretty much guarantee you an infraction or two. Please don't do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                  It's against the rules to even double-post (you'll get an infraction). Triple posting is even worse (2 infractions, I believe). Doing it on accident will often get you off the hook, doing it on purpose, even as a joke, will pretty much guarantee you an infraction or two. Please don't do it again.
                  I didn't know that, to paraphrase a friends episode I thought it was frowned upon but not against the rules. Well it's a good thing I don't double post then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                    I didn't know that, to paraphrase a friends episode I thought it was frowned upon but not against the rules. Well it's a good thing I don't double post then.
                    It depends on the reason for the double post. Nonsense post like those are defiantly against the rules. I don't think it would be severe enough to give you an infraction
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Defiantly against the rules? Definitely, maybe, but defiantly?

Comment

Don't you have better things to do then be petty about spelling mistakes?
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Don't you have better things to do then be petty about spelling mistakes?
                          Given that defiantly is a word all its own, I wasn't aware you'd made one.

Comment

Working...
                          X