X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope, I'm not really into the hero thing
    the appeal for me was about Clark as a person and his relationships with
    his parents heritage and friends
    when the shows started being all about superheroes I completely lost interest.
    but I can't resist catching more of his relationship with Kara

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      nope, I'm not really into the hero thing
      the appeal for me was about Clark as a person and his relationships with
      his parents heritage and friends
      when the shows started being all about superheroes I completely lost interest.
      but I can't resist catching more of his relationship with Kara
      Well, we'll enjoy the season w/o you!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Well, we'll enjoy the season w/o you!
        Or at least try to.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Or at least try to.
          I'm sure we can!
          sigpic

Comment

I just really hope they choose to end this show like I have always thought they should. With Clark finally becoming Superman.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: I’m about to go Mel Gibson on your butt if I don’t get some Smallville spoilers regarding Lois and Clark. So how ’bout it bud? —Christine
              Ausiello: You wouldn’t dare hit a man while he’s holding a mint condition Vanity Smurf plush circa 1982, would you? [Beat] Don’t answer that. Okay, here’s your scoop: There’s a development in the premiere that is so ginormous you’d think Smallville was heading into its final season or something.

Question: Any intel on Smallville‘s big bad this year? —Mitch.
              Ausiello: No, but I think I have something better: Clark’s getting a new partner at the Daily Planet this season, and she’s got some major DC Comics cred. The character’s name is Cat Grant, and my good buddy Walter Wikipedia has all the deets on the currently-being-cast character. (And no worries Clois fans; Cat will serve solely as a comedic foil to Clark. I think.)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...lville-castle/

Comment

I really hope that ginormous development in the premiere is what I hope it is. As in, Clark flying.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

James Marsters Returns In Episode #200

The official Facebook page of actor James Marsters has revealed that he will be returning as Brainiac in the show's 200th episode, "Homecoming."

Here's what was posted:

Exclusive Scoop for JM-TOP Fans: James Marsters will reprise the role of Brainiac (aka Milton Fine) in the special 200th episode of SMALLVILLE! The episode will air on the CW (US) sometime this autumn as part of the series' 10th and final season.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/news.htm

Comment

maybe he is with the super heroes from the future

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
                      maybe he is with the super heroes from the future
                      Interesting idea! Hopefully comic-con will provide some details.

Comment

The return of James Marsters, even if for only one episode, is great news.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          The return of James Marsters, even if for only one episode, is great news.
                          More James Masters is a great thing
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            More James Masters is a great thing
                            I really enjoyed him as Brainiac. I can't wait to see how this goes down.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

SDCC 10: Smallville - Darkseid, Blue Beetle and More Are Coming!

Footage showed Lois saying, "I'm the last to know", and we see her looking at the full Superman suit Martha gave Clark (it was confirmed during the panel that this was the Superman Returns suit). We see Carter Hall/Hawkman in a desert setting, saying, "I guess you never know what fate has planned for you," and Lois also appears to be in this desert scenario.

Tess Mercer wakes up in Cadmus Labs, and sees in a reflection that she is horribly disfigured on one side of her face. She meets a young boy there who shows her adult bodies in fluid filled tanks. When Tess asks the boy who they are, he says, 'My brothers."

Chloe is seen, declaring, "I have to find Oliver." We then see a montage of characters, and while it seems some of it is culled from previous seasons, it's obvious that we should expect to see them again – including Lionel Luther and the previously announced Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort). We then see new footage of Clark walking up to Jonathan Kent on the Kent Farm, who tells him, "Something very dark is coming. And you're going to be tested."

The trailer ends a quick montage, including Chloe holding Dr. Fate's helmet, and a voice over of Jonathan Kent saying, "You're going to be the greatest hero the world has ever seen," before we cut to Lois saying, "Superman." The final shots show Clark apparently flying (!) straight up holding the Daily Planet globe in his hands.

Continues:
                              http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/110/1107100p1.html

Sounds like its gonna be awesome!

You can watch the trailer here - http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=20598

Its low quality but still cool.

Comment

Some episode updates:

Episode #10-1: "Lazarus" (Season Premiere)
                                UPDATED 7/25/10: Justin Hartley assumes his chest scar will be fixed because he is naked at some point early in the season. He also let it slip that a big part of his arc will involve Chloe, and that he will be "joining up," possibly with the Suicide Squad.
                                - The "villain from the past?" All interviews are pointing to it being a Lex clone. Brian Peterson tells us Lex "always has a back up plan."
                                - It sounds as though Allison Mack will be in the premiere as Chloe before leaving, though she will be back later in the season. A scene in the promo reel showed Chloe holding Doctor Fate's helmet.
                                - Lois says the word "Superman" in the preview reel.
                                - We DO see a costume, made up of the Brandon Routh suit. It is in the same box Martha left for Clark in the season finale.

Episode #10-2: "Shield"
                                UPDATED 7/25/10: Lois has a scene in the desert with Carter Hall where she learns some things that makes her better understand the recent changes in her life.
                                - Cat Grant will indeed be played by Keri Lynn Pratt.
                                - We heard rumblings at the Con that the Suicide Squad's "Deadshot" will make an appearance. Could he be Liam? We didn't get to ask, sadly.

General Smallville Season 10 Spoilers
                                UPDATED 7/25/10: Cassidy Freeman tells us that Tess might be taking on a "more Watchtowery" role and might possibly join the side of Clark and Oliver. She also teases her character has a secret from her past that we will learn later in the season.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X