Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    Well, not to burn out the fire here.. but it would be kinda cheesy if they had every "dead" character return.
    True, but we all know that Lex isn't really dead.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

As for Lex/Michael Rosenbaum, there has been no significant movement on that front. But turning to Lana/Kristin Kreuk, two wildly different messages are circulating.

Though Fancast heard from one source that Lana “for sure” will be back for at least part of Season 10, a spokesperson for Kreuk tells us, “I don’t see any ‘Smallville’ in her future…. I’m sure of it.” Similarly, a setsider says there have been zero rumblings about Kreuk and/or Lana returning for the series-ending salvo of episodes.

Kreuk herself proved skeptical of returning to ‘Smallville’ when Fancast spoke to her during her ‘Chuck’ run. “The show has changed so much it would be weird for her to come back in,” she said. “She was from a different ‘Smallville’ time.” Plus, the kryptonite-irradiated Lana is, like, deadly to Clark nowadays
      http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/sma...returning.html

Comment

I dont really want Lana to come back, Clana is finished Lex saw to that let that storyline be done with, we have Clois now (i hope we still do after the finale anyway)

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        Well, not to burn out the fire here.. but it would be kinda cheesy if they had every "dead" character return.
        I did not say i wanted every dead character back, i only asked for the Luthors because they are still around in DC comicverse (atleast Lex is im unsure of Lionel's fate) i never asked for Mr Kent to come back but i am happy that he is

Plus characters in both DC & Marvel comic universes are killed off and resurrected quite frequently and the storylines behind them arent that ""cheesy""
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 03 July 2010, 08:56 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

'Smallville' exclusive: Laura Vandervoort (a.k.a. Supergirl) returns!

Current V extra-terrestrial Laura Vandervoort has inked a deal to reprise her role as Clark’s Kryptonian cuz Kara during Smallville‘s 10th and final season, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Vandervoort—who left the show at the end of season 7 only to return briefly the following fall to wrap up Supergirl’s story—will be back for one episode (tentatively scheduled to air in October).

Smallville and V are both produced by Warner Bros., so it’s safe to say the actress’ comeback was signed off on faster than a speeding bullet.

Vandervoort is the second major Smallville alum to head back for the final season. Last month it was announced that John Schneider would appear in one, possibly two episodes as Clark’s late dad

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...rgirl-returns/

Comment

*jumps around excitedly*

Comment

Who has been giving RepliTodd candy again?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                *jumps around excitedly*
                Yeah, that is really good news. It will be nice to see her reprise the role, even if it is only for one episode.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Great news Supergirl is back, maybe she will finally teach Clark how to fly?

Now if only they can have Lex & Martha return, I dont really care if Lana is absent from season 10 but i want Lex & mrs Kent
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    Great news Supergirl is back, maybe she will finally teach Clark how to fly?

Now if only they can have Lex & Martha return, I dont really care if Lana is absent from season 10 but i want Lex & mrs Kent
                    Lex I don't care about...but Martha...I'm on board for her being back! I loved her last season!
                    sigpic

Comment

A Kent family reunion would be nice
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

A Kent family reunion would be nice
                        Then zombie Pa Kent would have to be there!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Then zombie Pa Kent would have to be there!
                          His already schedualed for a return so i say why not make it a Kent family return
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

His already schedualed for a return so i say why not make it a Kent family return
                            Maybe its a flash back or something...or an alternate universe thingie...
                            sigpic

Comment

I reckon the reappearance of his Dad might have something to do with the Fortress, like it has a version of Jor El, Jonathan might be there too, after all he was given powers in the earlier seasons

glad that Kara is back, but I still think Clark will learn to fly in the first episode, he should do it to stop himself falling

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
                                I reckon the reappearance of his Dad might have something to do with the Fortress, like it has a version of Jor El, Jonathan might be there too, after all he was given powers in the earlier seasons

glad that Kara is back, but I still think Clark will learn to fly in the first episode, he should do it to stop himself falling
                                I still think he will learn to fly in the finale, either that or done the suit
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X