Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Smallville - Episode 10.01 - Season Premiere Title Revealed

The title of the Season 10 Premiere of Smallville is "Lazarus".

- The term "Lazarus" has been used before on the series, in Season Three, where it was a serum that brought a deceased human back to life for 12 hours, as had happened with Adam Knight. It's also well-known in the DC Comics universe as the "Lazarus Pit" is a term used in Batman comics, usually associated with Ra's Al Ghul. The Pit has rejuvenating abilities that can render someone youthful and nearly immortal. The fourth season premiere of Supernatural was titled "Lazarus Rising" and was about Dean's return to the world of the living, and of course there is the Lazarus referred to in the Christian Bible, a man who was restored to life by Jesus in the Book of John. Perhaps one or all of these things are clues on how Clark will survive his fall.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/sma...-premiere.html

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

- The term "Lazarus" has been used before on the series, in Season Three, where it was a serum that brought a deceased human back to life for 12 hours, as had happened with Adam Knight. It's also well-known in the DC Comics universe as the "Lazarus Pit" is a term used in Batman comics, usually associated with Ra's Al Ghul. The Pit has rejuvenating abilities that can render someone youthful and nearly immortal. The fourth season premiere of Supernatural was titled "Lazarus Rising" and was about Dean's return to the world of the living, and of course there is the Lazarus referred to in the Christian Bible, a man who was restored to life by Jesus in the Book of John. Perhaps one or all of these things are clues on how Clark will survive his fall.

While highly unlikely could be a clue to Lex's return he might be willing to be a series regular for the final season
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Woo-hoo! Thanks MWB Keepin' us up-to-date as usual!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Woo-hoo! Thanks MWB Keepin' us up-to-date as usual!
        As if there was ever any doubt.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          As if there was ever any doubt.
          Never doubt the power of MWB!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Never doubt the power of MWB!
            I never have.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I never have.
              Nor have I!
              sigpic

Comment

The power of MWB is unwavering.

Comment

"Big Guest Star News" Possibly Coming This Week

On the official Facebook page for Smallville's executive producers Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders they have revealed that some "big guest star news" is coming, possibly later this week. Here's what was said:

We just got back from the set in Canada... best crew we could ask for. And we have some exciting guest star news, so be watching for Warner Bros. to release it hopefully this week!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/news.htm

Comment

I'm hoping for a return of Lex!

But that means I want to be surprised... and not spoiled. I should leave now

Comment

Smallville: An Original Cast Member Returns

As Clark Kent goes into his tenth and final season of Smallville, and closer towards his destiny as Superman, he'll also be looking back into his past - as a pivotal character from the show will be seen for the first time in years.

None other than John Schneider is set to return to the series in Season 10, reprising his role as Clark's adoptive human father, Jonathan Kent.

Obviously Jonathan's return raises some questions, given that the character died back in Season 5. I can't reveal yet the how and why of Jonathan's appearance, but I can tell you that we'll see him in the season premiere, entitled "Lazarus." In addition, Schneider is expected to appear in at least one other episode as the season continues.

In May, The CW's Dawn Ostroff hinted that there will likely be guest appearances from many faces from the past during the final season of Smallville.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/110/1103014p1.html

Comment

Im glad there getting old cast members to return, heres hoping that Michael Rosenbaum & John Glover return for season 10 also
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Well, not to burn out the fire here.. but it would be kinda cheesy if they had every "dead" character return.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            Well, not to burn out the fire here.. but it would be kinda cheesy if they had every "dead" character return.
                            Oh my!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                              No, it would be sci-fi.

Comment

Working...
                              X