Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you ever imagine Daniel Jackson with different glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Jackson has been through a sarcophagus several times, WHY DOES HE STILL WEAR GLASSES!?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ramon de Torres View Post
      Daniel Jackson has been through a sarcophagus several times, WHY DOES HE STILL WEAR GLASSES!?
      I drank coffee this morning, why won't I be awake forever?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Did anyone ever notice when they sneaked onto Aphophis' ship to stop the attack in the season 1/season 2 cliffhanger episode. When they first get there he doesn't have glasses. I assume he was using contacts. Then he's wearing them again.

Comment

Oh, it is so interesting to see that there are so many different opinions on Daniel's glasses.
          I always liked the roundish ones, while I detested his glasses in 2010. I was so suprised and quite disappointed when they changed his glasses in the last season. Never really got used to them and wondere why they did it. However, I am not completely opposed to "modern" glasses, I just did not like the ones Daniel got later on.

Comment

Working...
          X