Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you ever imagine Daniel Jackson with different glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DEFIANTLY couldn't!
    one of my Stargate obsessed friends, and I were talking about this today, and she thinks that he would look much better with more modern glasses.. What does everybody else think?
    sigpic
    â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

i'm pretty sure there are a few episodes where he does have different glasses, so no need to imagine
    sigpic

Comment

The new glasses were one if the best things ever done with the character
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Think he looks better without glasses on
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Daniel Jackson's new style: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...AAAAAUCSGQ.jpg
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 August 2010, 12:10 AM. Reason: Tags changed from IMG to URL

Comment

Actually, I think these would be better....do you think they come in prescription?

http://zlpincstore.com/images/shutter-shades.jpg

Seriously though, I love him with glasses and I do agree that he looks better with more modern ones. The old ones are still cute though. I'm pretty sure that man could make anything look good *drool*
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 August 2010, 12:09 AM. Reason: IMG changed to URL.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't think much of the season 10 glasses.

Comment

He should have gone to Specsavers.

Comment

http://www.geeksunglasses.com/wp-con...sunglasses.jpg
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 August 2010, 12:10 AM. Reason: IMG tagschanged to URL

Comment

hmm..i think a Daniel Jackson photo manip (think that's the word ) is in order. lol.Not really i couldn't really imagine with any other glasses.But i did like his glasses in the episode where SG-1 we're in the future i think and he was wearing the black sort of square glasses if i remember correctly.I'm sorry that i can't remember the episode name.
                    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

I liked the frames he got in s10. I've always felt the frames he wore throughout most of the series looked too big so I never really liked them.

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                        hmm..i think a Daniel Jackson photo manip (think that's the word ) is in order. lol.Not really i couldn't really imagine with any other glasses.But i did like his glasses in the episode where SG-1 we're in the future i think and he was wearing the black sort of square glasses if i remember correctly.I'm sorry that i can't remember the episode name.
                        It was called 2010, I think.

Those were kind of nice.

Comment

How about no glasses at all?

Comment

I didn't think I could ever imagine Daniel Jackson with any other kind of glasses than the round ones. But then 2010 proved me wrong. And season 10 too

I like him with or without glasses. The glasses only amplify his geeky look, he doesn't need them all the time ("Ethon").

Comment

hmm yer, although no glasses is alot better, The s10 one's were pretty good. I don't like the frames in "2010" though.
                              sigpic
                              â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

Working...
                              X