This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Colonel Telford going to be a main character in season 2

has Lou Diamond Phillips said anything about his character being in season 2?
    goodbye to a great tv showsigpic

Spoiler:
    He's been filming for season 2, but we don't know in what capacity he'll be a cast member. I doubt he'll be a regular, maybe just a recurring character like Wray was in season 1.

Comment

LDP has been filming S2
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I truly hate, and not in the good sense, the Telford character since the beginning of SGU. I thought it was boring and stupid character. But the character truly redeemed himself since the brainwash is off. Telford was pretty good in the last couple of episodes.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
          I truly hate, and not in the good sense, the Telford character since the beginning of SGU. I thought it was boring and stupid character. But the character truly redeemed himself since the brainwash is off. Telford was pretty good in the last couple of episodes.
          Actually he came off more of an idiot after the brainwashing. Geez volunteering for just about everything involving Young's side is a good way to blow your cover. Especially if you're appear eager to do it. This guy is suppose to have been a spy and yet he didn't act like one post-suffocation. I liked him better when he was brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
            Actually he came off more of an idiot after the brainwashing. Geez volunteering for just about everything involving Young's side is a good way to blow your cover. Especially if you're appear eager to do it. This guy is suppose to have been a spy and yet he didn't act like one post-suffocation. I liked him better when he was brainwashed.
            Kiva clearly thought the Brainwash was still on though, so Telford could pretty much have done nearly anything he liked. What suprised me was that it seemed Telford had a lot of authority over the LA Redshirts and before Varo regained conciousness it seemed like he may even have been as high as 2 in thier command structure, glad to hear he is in S2 as we could see some real interesting stories on who is in charge and could have Rush and Wray playing off Young against Telford. I know Telford and Young seemed to be Friends before the Brainwash but even he must, as a Colonel too, see that Young has lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by dialitup View Post
              I know Telford and Young seemed to be Friends before the Brainwash but even he must, as a Colonel too, see that Young has lost it.
              True, brainwashed or not, Telford wasn't wrong when he called Young a disgrace. I don't think Young is a disgrace, but I'm sure plenty of people in the Military would be of that opinion if they knew everything that has gone on.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                True, brainwashed or not, Telford wasn't wrong when he called Young a disgrace. I don't think Young is a disgrace, but I'm sure plenty of people in the Military would be of that opinion if they knew everything that has gone on.
                Yeah it may will be a good thing for Young too if he feels he needs to step aside he knows an unbrainwashed Telford will do a decent job, he know has another highly ranked military mind he can bounce ideas off in a crisis situation, two heads are better than one.

Comment

Originally posted by dialitup View Post
                  What suprised me was that it seemed Telford had a lot of authority over the LA Redshirts and before Varo regained conciousness it seemed like he may even have been as high as 2 in thier command structure
                  Im not surprise. Remember Teal'c took back his position after Apophis brainwashed him.

Comment

More chance of Telford being in S2 than TJ and Young's baby

Comment

recurring not main
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        recurring not main
                        Yet! Telford has gotten so much awesomeness in the last three episodes of season one.

Comment

Will probably a recurring, like Wray has been.
                          sigpic

Comment

If he stays like he has been lately, I am all for Telford being around more.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              If he stays like he has been lately, I am all for Telford being around more.
                              Same here, i really hated Telford at the start now i just feel sorry for him
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X