Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will definitely require a rewatch - or six. That was a lot to take in.

I wonder who they meant by 'beloved character' who died - Olivia or Peter? And I sure hope they have a plan to bring Peter back - or has anybody heard something about Josh Jackson leaving the show?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      This will definitely require a rewatch - or six. That was a lot to take in.

I wonder who they meant by 'beloved character' who died - Olivia or Peter? And I sure hope they have a plan to bring Peter back - or has anybody heard something about Josh Jackson leaving the show?
      Nope haven't heard anything about Peter not being on the show next year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Nope haven't heard anything about Peter not being on the show next year.
        The main producer guys are saying Josh is still sticking around. I guess we'll wait and see what they do with him. I bet it'll be awesome. http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/fringe...eview-answers/
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          The main producer guys are saying Josh is still sticking around. I guess we'll wait and see what they do with him. I bet it'll be awesome. http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/fringe...eview-answers/
          Fringe is always awesome...so I have faith!
          sigpic

Comment

From reading that article Joshua is still under contract and will be back next season.

I'm just looking forward to see how they work together from here on out.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
              From reading that article Joshua is still under contract and will be back next season.

I don't think it will be easy. Not at all.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think Peter's heading for Observer-dom or something. Would be a neat place to put him for a bit.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I don't think it will be easy. Not at all.
                  I agree, especially given the Walters' last exchange. I wonder what the 'accident' was our Walter mentioned that caused him to tear apart the other universe? I can't have been him going for Peter, since he had already ceased to exist in their history at that moment.

I think Peter's heading for Observer-dom or something. Would be a neat place to put him for a bit.
                  Very interesting idea. I wonder how the fangirls would react to Peter without any hair...

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

He'd have to bleach himself.
                    sigpic

Comment

4x01: ''A Sort of Homecoming'' has been changed to ''Neither Here nor There''

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6vUO97fZmc

Comment

Working...
                        X