Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    It's done! It's up! Hope you guys like it! Destiny or Free Will
    Thank you! That was much better than a cup of coffee this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by hellsheep View Post
      Just wanted to come by and say 'Hi I'm also on the ship' Everlovin kinda brought me here and i thought, well, I can also register.
      Normally I'm not someone who totally ships a pair in a series. But on Varro/TJ in SGU it's kinda different, maybe because I know the show will never continue and that's why I'm left in the open on these ship. Other series - like Walking Dead - are still going on so I can still hope to see more action between the pairings I like but here with SGU it's impossible. Also it seems that I choose to ship pairing, where's likley no fanfiction out there. Bothers me more than it should xD I guess I've read websandwhiskers and Everlovin's stories so often, I can't count.

I've also tried to write some fics by myself, but since english isn't my native language, the translation I've done may be not the best. If anyone wants to volunteer to read them and show me my grammar and language mistakes, I would be happy.

So... yeah. Well. Hello
      Hello! Nice to see you signed up here!

I can beta the stories for you. I'm already doing it for another friend, different ship from the Czech Republic. I can't promise it'll be timely, but I can do it.

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
      Thank you! That was much better than a cup of coffee this morning!
      Why thank you!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have the english version allready up on ff.net

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9751152/1/Beloved-foe

Comment

Yay! I'm off to read!
          sigpic

Comment

I hope it's good to read to native speaker... my english is ok when i try to communicate like here but it's a different story when i try to translate my own stories cause my writing language is a bit difficult. I use many adjectives and sometimes unusual words so i struggle in the english versions. >.<

Comment

Actually, life got a bit crazy on me and I still have it in an open tab. I'll get to it.

The beauty of English is there's no story tense (I don't know about German, but French has one) and for stories, it's just like you talk. No need to make it difficult.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*dusts off the cobwebs* *shoos away crickets* I was just wondering if there was ever a name given to TJ's child.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    *dusts off the cobwebs* *shoos away crickets* I was just wondering if there was ever a name given to TJ's child.
                    Her name was Carmen.

Ep. 2x1: Intervention
                    JOHANSEN: Carmen.

(She looks up at Caine.)

JOHANSEN: It's her name. After her grandmother.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I like this story arc

While I think Varro at the end of the day is better with Lt James, I like this arc because we go into the fact that James is healing the enemy and there is the matter of bridging the gap and they explore the mysteries of Destiny in unity

And of course adds to the drama along with the Chloe, Matt and Lt James triangle

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X