• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 2: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6055514/2/Broken

Comment

Yay! Off to read!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Promitikins View Post
        but he DEFINITELY seems interested in her. Why try to make conversation with her repeatedly?
        I noticed that too and I wondered all the time why show interest with a pregnant woman? Not because I have something against pregnant women but Varro's attempts seemed weird. Unless the writers have already decided that TJ is going to lose her child. I think that if she loses the child there will be no possibility for TJ/Young anymore because of the pain it would cause. I was under the impression that even if the child was ok they would raise it together but not being in a relationship. I think TJ/Varro have some future but I'm not sure yet if I would support that ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
          I noticed that too and I wondered all the time why show interest with a pregnant woman? Not because I have something against pregnant women but Varro's attempts seemed weird. Unless the writers have already decided that TJ is going to lose her child. I think that if she loses the child there will be no possibility for TJ/Young anymore because of the pain it would cause. I was under the impression that even if the child was ok they would raise it together but not being in a relationship. I think TJ/Varro have some future but I'm not sure yet if I would support that ship.
          Yeah, I get that. She's obviously "taken" so why bother? But some guys just don't really care. In any case, considering her circumstances, I didn't find it sleazy on his part. She's sleeping with a married man, so Varro doesn't seem that bad in my opinion.

When she was shot in the end, I had a feeling all those attempts by Varro to get on better terms with her would lead to something more--because she's certainly not dead, but her baby's gone. Leaving the way open for something else. I think.

If the baby's gone, I think she'd still have feelings for Young. I think that's sorta hard to get over, even if you've lost a baby with that person. ESPECIALLY if you've lost a baby...wouldn't that bring you closer? Er...make you want to cling? I don't know.

I hope though Varro gets whatever she's going through (though...he does seem kinda clueless at the moment to how normal people think/feel ) and he can be a crutch.

Comment

Yeah, I get that. She's obviously "taken" so why bother? But some guys just don't really care. In any case, considering her circumstances, I didn't find it sleazy on his part. She's sleeping with a married man, so Varro doesn't seem that bad in my opinion.
            I don't mean he seems bad because of that. His behaviour made me think immediately that the writers were going to kill TJ's baby.

If the baby's gone, I think she'd still have feelings for Young. I think that's sorta hard to get over, even if you've lost a baby with that person. ESPECIALLY if you've lost a baby...wouldn't that bring you closer? Er...make you want to cling? I don't know.
            I think that even looking at Young may constantly remind her of her child because it was his child. I'm not sure how I'd react in such situation. And certainly different people react differently so I suppose we must just wait

Comment

From JM's blog:

MrsB writes: “Will the Varro/TJ storyline develop more next season? And moreso a Varro/TJ/Young storyline?”

Answer: Possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                From JM's blog:

MrsB writes: “Will the Varro/TJ storyline develop more next season? And moreso a Varro/TJ/Young storyline?”

So, we will be getting a Varro/TJ/Young three-way!?! Interesting....

Comment

From JM's blog:

YES!!!! Thanks for asking! It didn't even occur to me to ask him about it. This gives me hope. Yay!

Comment

I'm still a ship cynic. As much as I like this possiblity, I'll be treating it like all of my other non-canon ships. If I get too invested, I know I'll get heart broken.
                    sigpic

Comment

We need some fanfic for this ship between seasons.....
                      Even though I'm not in favor of this ship, I could probably come up with a decent fic for the pairing. Mainly because I love TJ. And I could write for her all day!

Ideas are coming just thinking about it.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

The actor is Mike Dopud. Dopud was born and raised in Montreal, and is of both Canadian/French and Serbian ethnicity. He speaks three different languages fluently (English, French, and Serbian). He played professional Canadian football briefly for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. He is also a second son of a Serbian family. He is married to Canadian actress Angela Schneider.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the pic! LOVE IT! And the bio, I knew some of it, but interesting to read the rest! Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

On JM's blog he put up this picture and wrote "Another hint at what’s to come in season 2…"

Comment

Probably. Joe's hints are usually about a subtle as a bag of hammers.

Comment

oooo, I;m looking forward to fallout!
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X