No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to wait for S2 to see how and if they handle this pairing. Maybe, just maybe might come back here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      We need some fanfic for this ship between seasons.....
      Damn! Does this mean I need to go pick through the SGU fics?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Damn! Does this mean I need to go pick through the SGU fics?
        I dont know if there are/were any?? So I started one myself lol

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6055514/1/Broken

Comment

Is there more? Or is it finished?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Is there more? Or is it finished?
            There will definitely be more!

Comment

om...g.

Warning: long rambling post ahead (as if you couldn't see that for yourself)

First off, I thought I had made a mistake voicing my opinion of this, soon feeling like a weirdo. My friends have always accused me of being overly sensitive to certain "signs" (er...I couldn't find a better word) in people.

But I thought the spark between them...or at least the heat coming from him...was MORE than obvious. I'm so glad others have noticed this (even if they disliked it). Validation rocks. I shall be showing this thread to my friends. *smugness ensues*

Anywho,

I. love. you.

IMMEDIATELY after Incursion 2 came out, I went to ff.net and searched for their pairing and of course found NONE. I LOVE YOU FOR CREATING ONE!!!! Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! You rock!

Varro is the only reason I'm considering watching S2. I would love for there to be more to this ship.
              YAY! I'm so glad you feel so strongly about the pairing. I was actually kinda losing interest in SGU...relationship-wise and the fact that the storylines don't seem half as engaging as before...mainly because they focus so much on relationships. Weird, but...I liked the techno-babble even if I could barely decipher it. And the relationships are sooooo....DARK. It bothers me that they are all so...wounded. I realize it's a more realistic depiction of people, but if I wanted reality when I watch TV, I'd watch the news, no? *nods in self-affirmation*

Not that I was fluffy cotton candy clouds. I just mean a little light never hurt anyone.

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
              Love TJ. Just wish that she would get someone decent to be with.
              I don't necessarily think he's decent by nature...cough...but I think he'd try very hard to please her and may eventually become decent? Possibly. Maybe. Oh well, good news is he's great fodder for fanfic...where we can MAKE him decent.

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
              This is the first show where I get to support the main, canon pairing and I refuse to let anything get in the way!
              LOL! Having been one to always support the main cannons, this is a risque move for me...and even though we seem to be total opposites, I can still sympathize. But I must admit...if I knew support a secondary cannon could be this fun, I would've done it ages it ago! So I'm sad to see you NOT support it, but if you would like to drop in here from time to time, it could be a lot of fun. Besides...who said you can't support two ships at once? I was into Shweir but I was also sorta kinda feeling McWeir and Sheyla. Shhh!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I'm not in favor of TJ/Varro. Partly because he's one of the LA. And they are responsible for what happened to her and with what I assume is going to be the loss of her baby. And I really, really doubt he can do anything to make up for being part of the group that caused that. Plus he's also part of the group that caused the deaths of some of her shipmates and caused untold damage at this point. How do you forgive something like that? (And if she does forgive it, I'll have less of an opinion of her, even though I really like her.) His "let's bygones-be-bygones" comment just isn't enough.
              See, I don't think she would be so easily appeased. I don't think she even feels anything for him. I think it's totally one-sided...for now. But even in the future I don't see her ever really forgiving him unless he does something to redeem himself...like put his life on the line to save one...more than one...of her people.

And MY GOODNESS his let bygones-be-bygones comment was the stupidest thing I had ever heard! He just didn't get it. But I think he's just like that....again, for now. I think, if he gets more screen time, then the probable progression would be that he earns a bit more depth in perception from her. She would definitely make him understand that after you kill off members of a person's community, that person cannot just let bygones-be-bygones.

The reason why the possibility of this ship appeals to me is because of this tension between them. Not only is he the enemy, but she's also in love with Young. But right now, being hostage to the Lucian Alliance, she's under Varro's mercy...and so far, only he and Koz have been kind to the Destiny crew. So...it's kinda interesting. =D More than kinda, actually.

Anyway, a lot of people are hesitant about the ship and I may have jumped the gun, but I HOPE in S2, there's more evidence. I can't wait!!! =D

And yay to all the people who are excited for this! I hope this will fuel more fanfics in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Promitikins View Post

I. love. you.

IMMEDIATELY after Incursion 2 came out, I went to ff.net and searched for their pairing and of course found NONE. I LOVE YOU FOR CREATING ONE!!!! Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! You rock!
                Ha! You are welcome. Hoping to have chapter two up by tomorrow!

Comment

can't go there. I am too mad about what the Lucian Alliance takeover has (apparently)
                  done to TJ's baby. He is not forgiveable in my book!
                  Of course, my own pregnancy hormones are probably influencing me here some, too!

Comment

I honestly thought there was more chemistry between TJ and Koz. Koz has that "puppy dog who's in over his head" look all the time.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Off to check it out! The main question is, am I up to the angst I know you like to write?
                      sigpic

Comment

Off to check it out! The main question is, am I up to the angst I know you like to write?
                        LOL You tell me!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                          I honestly thought there was more chemistry between TJ and Koz. Koz has that "puppy dog who's in over his head" look all the time.
                          A mentor/student type thing maybe. When she recovers, maybe she'll teach him how to be a proper medic - at least with as much knowledge as she herself has. They definitely need more than one medic person aboard the Destiny.

Comment

LOL You tell me!
                            I enjoyed it a lot. I've got your story bookmarked and am looking forward to more. It's just, I'm usually all about fluff and happiness. That just won't work for quite some time really for this ship.
                            sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot. I've got your story bookmarked and am looking forward to more. It's just, I'm usually all about fluff and happiness. That just won't work for quite some time really for this ship.
                              There may be underlying angst and outward hostility from TJ's end towards him, but I'm sure he has it in him to be a bit cheeky and entertaining...so that could count for some fluff.

Comment

I'd support the pairing if it was done properly. We'll have to wait and see I suppose. I don't think there would be any issues from Youngs end, since there hasn't been anything between them since before Destiny. He cheated on his wife with her, but now he wants to work through their issues and repair the marriage. As attracted as he is to TJ, his wife is more important. I have no theories on how he's planning on handling the baby though.

As for Varro not being decent by nature, we don't know that for sure. Maybe he's just a good guy that's done some bad things. Maybe he needs the love of a good woman to set him straight lol...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X