TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    On JM's blog he put up this picture and wrote "Another hint at what’s to come in season 2…"
    Whatever JM's hints are, think the complete opposite and you'll get the real hint His hints are never what they seem I learned that from experience
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Whatever JM's hints are, think the complete opposite and you'll get the real hint His hints are never what they seem I learned that from experience
      There's been hints coming from Alaina, too. About
      Spoiler:
      a possible love interest for TJ, who isn't Young.
      Last edited by Egle01; 06 August 2010, 10:31 AM. Reason: tag'd
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        There's been hints coming from Alaina, too. About a possible love interest for TJ, who isn't Young.
        If I still watched the show, this would make me happy I would believe what Alaina hinted at or said, I take anything JM says with a hanger full of salt

Maybe one day I'll give SGU another chance to try and impress me. I was beginning to love the TJ character but I was fearful of them shipping her and Young together I saw them as having more of a good friendship going, but not ship. And I didn't want the pregnancy written into the show at all after how they handled Teyla's

I will see how this pans out from reading about it then decide if I want to give it another chance. But if they do a Teyla and turn TJ into wallpaper then no I will not be giving it a chance
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe one day I'll give SGU another chance to try and impress me. I was beginning to love the TJ character but I was fearful of them shipping her and Young together I saw them as having more of a good friendship going, but not ship. And I didn't want the pregnancy written into the show at all after how they handled Teyla's

I will see how this pans out from reading about it then decide if I want to give it another chance. But if they do a Teyla and turn TJ into wallpaper then no I will not be giving it a chance
          I'd recommend you to give SGU another chance. Remind me again, when did you quit watching? After "Faith"?

AH has been amazing with TJ's pregnancy storyline, it's been one of the most enjoyable things about season 1.5 for me.

And seeing there's going to happen something between TJ and Varro, then you don't have to worry about her and Young 'ship wise. They're going to have some big scenes together, but I believe that's because of what happened in the finale.

About TJ being wallpaper'd - I'd hate to see that happen. Just so you know -
          Spoiler:
          episode 16 of season 2 called "The Hunt" is going to be TJ backstory episode. Personally, I'm looking forward to it.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe one day I'll give SGU another chance to try and impress me. I was beginning to love the TJ character . . .[clipped]
            Linda, I hope you will try it again sometime. I have to admit that when I first saw the SGU cast, I was all "great, they've cast a pretty blonde to fulfill the "pretty blonde" role" . . . and I have to eat my words. TJ is fast becoming a favorite character, and she has been interesting all the way through. I'm hoping they keep it up - and let Ms. Huffman keep up her excellent work.
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
              I'm hoping they keep it up - and let Ms. Huffman keep up her excellent work.
              I believe they will.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd recommend you to give SGU another chance. Remind me again, when did you quit watching? After "Faith"?

AH has been amazing with TJ's pregnancy storyline, it's been one of the most enjoyable things about season 1.5 for me.

And seeing there's going to happen something between TJ and Varro, then you don't have to worry about her and Young 'ship wise. They're going to have some big scenes together, but I believe that's because of what happened in the finale.

About TJ being wallpaper'd - I'd hate to see that happen. Just so you know -
                Spoiler:
                episode 16 of season 2 called "The Hunt" is going to be TJ backstory episode. Personally, I'm looking forward to it.
                Don't ask me what episode I got up to But it was the one when we find out about TJ being pregnant, but TBH my interest was beginning to wain before then. It was moving just a little too slow for my liking and I was getting bored (anyone who knows me knows I have a short attention span ) I wasted a so many hours on the whole first season of LOST and I wasn't gonna make that mistake again But I will see how this pans out first then I'll decide if it's worth another chance

I was so frustrated and disappointed at how they handled the Teyla pregnancy that I was afraid the same thing would happen to TJ I couldn't go through that again

TJ was fast becoming my fave character and I'm embarrassed to say that SGA has made me very wary about trusting SG PTB, especially when it comes to the female characters

Now that is intriguing but
                Spoiler:
                I hope they don't end up forgetting about her after that episode
                What? I'm Scottish, everyone knows we're pessimists by nature

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                Linda, I hope you will try it again sometime. I have to admit that when I first saw the SGU cast, I was all "great, they've cast a pretty blonde to fulfill the "pretty blonde" role" . . . and I have to eat my words. TJ is fast becoming a favorite character, and she has been interesting all the way through. I'm hoping they keep it up - and let Ms. Huffman keep up her excellent work.
                When I first saw the cast I was excited that they cast Louis Ferriera or Justin Louis, whatever he's calling himself these days cause I saw him on the series "Missing" and I liked him, he quickly became a favourite from the start but as certain things happened I kinda cooled to him *shrugs* I didn't really think much about Alaina when I first saw her pic when they cast her, but after seeing her in the show, even though she didn't do much at first I slowly came to like her very much. I liked her attitude

But I'm very cautious now with SG PTB and I will no longer go in head first. Like I said I will see how this all pans out and see how and if they use TJ in good ways before I decide on whether to come back to it
                sigpic

Comment

On JM's blog he put up this picture and wrote "Another hint at what’s to come in season 2…"
                  Oh, you are wonderful! I'm really starting to consider watching a second season. *sighs over Mike Dupod* Guess I'll have to watch for him as well!

With all of this talk of watching S2, is there somewhere I can still watch S1.5? Hulu? SyFy?
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

There's been hints coming from Alaina, too. About
                    Spoiler:
                    a possible love interest for TJ, who isn't Young.
                    http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...pg?w=300&h=199
                    I like Varro so far and I like TJ, and I liked their interactions together in Incursion. I wouldn't mind these two together.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      I like Varro so far and I like TJ, and I liked their interactions together in Incursion. I wouldn't mind these two together.
                      Right now I can't imagine them together, but let's see what season 2 brings.
                      sigpic

Comment

A lot of it depends on the direction they take Varro for me and about what happens with the baby part of the story line. I'm looking forward to season 2 to see how it plays out.
                        sigpic

Comment

A lot of it depends on the direction they take Varro for me and about what happens with the baby part of the story line. I'm looking forward to season 2 to see how it plays out.
                          Varro seemed to be a nice guy (to TJ, not the threatening to kill Rush part ), but he's still member of the Lucian Alliance, whose actions lead to the situation of many injured and the loss of her baby. I have a feeling Varro will do something to redeem that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Varro seemed to be a nice guy (to TJ, not the threatening to kill Rush part ), but he's still member of the Lucian Alliance, whose actions lead to the situation of many injured and the loss of her baby. I have a feeling Varro will do something to redeem that.
                            Varro does seem pretty nice and reasonable, unlike the other guy whose name I can't remember or don't know(the one who started giving orders after Kiva got shot).
                            I hope Varro does something to redeem that because he seems to be an interesting character(and I like the actor lol); maybe he'll help bring both sides together. Thats kinda what I'm hoping for.
                            sigpic

Comment

Varro does seem pretty nice and reasonable, unlike the other guy whose name I can't remember or don't know(the one who started giving orders after Kiva got shot).
                              I don't remember the name either... Dannic maybe? But it's the bald guy, right?

I hope Varro does something to redeem that because he seems to be an interesting character(and I like the actor lol); maybe he'll help bring both sides together. Thats kinda what I'm hoping for.
                              But I wonder what he could do. Save the military personnel from being executed, perhaps?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I'm not in favor of TJ/Varro. Partly because he's one of the LA. And they are responsible for what happened to her and with what I assume is going to be the loss of her baby. And I really, really doubt he can do anything to make up for being part of the group that caused that. Plus he's also part of the group that caused the deaths of some of her shipmates and caused untold damage at this point. How do you forgive something like that? (And if she does forgive it, I'll have less of an opinion of her, even though I really like her.) His "let's bygones-be-bygones" comment just isn't enough.
                                I agree, it's likehttp://forum.gateworld.net/modcp/moderate.php?do=posts#posts in SG-1 pairing Sam with Baa'l

Comment

Working...
                                X