Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    it does look like it's going that way
    There have been hints and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it does go there. I'd like to see how did the writers manage to get those together. After everything that's happened, it doesn't make much sense for me.

There's some big twist coming. Has to be.

I hate to think what further weight this is going to put on Young
    Bring on the angst and emotional whump.
    sigpic

Comment

i am confused, does that mean the LA members will stay forever, but both Julie Mcnevin and Robert Knepper signed for limited episodes. Or it's just both Ginn and Simeon will be killed off.

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
        i am confused, does that mean the LA members will stay forever, but both Julie Mcnevin and Robert Knepper signed for limited episodes. Or it's just both Ginn and Simeon will be killed off.
        it doesn't have to be forever

and yes, bring on the angst!
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Woot! Who else saw the TJ/Varro clip from the new S2 trailer!
          Spoiler:
          Varro says something to TJ like "Its been awhile since I've last seen you...." or something like that. And does he hold her hand? I forget.....
          I could have got behind this ship...But that was before I saw the last couple of eps of season 1, I'm not so sure after all that's happened.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          There have been hints and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it does go there. I'd like to see how did the writers manage to get those together. After everything that's happened, it doesn't make much sense for me.

There's some big twist coming. Has to be.

Bring on the angst and emotional whump.
          Angst? Did someone say angst?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I could have got behind this ship...But that was before I saw the last couple of eps of season 1, I'm not so sure after all that's happened.
            Exactly. Now I'm curious. How could this ship work? What will happen?
            sigpic

Comment

Exactly. Now I'm curious. How could this ship work? What will happen?
              I don't know how they'll make this work if they go ahead with it. He has a lot to do to redeem himself. I don't know if he'll ever be able to redeem himself.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know how they'll make this work if they go ahead with it. He has a lot to do to redeem himself. I don't know if he'll ever be able to redeem himself.
                I have a little theory, it's based on nothing, but
                Spoiler:
                what if some Alliance members were also brainwashed like Telford? And Varro being one of them.
                Spoiler:
                And even Eli's girl?

TJ/Varro ship aside, I can't also imagine our crew working together with members of LA.
                sigpic

Comment

I still like the possibility of TJ/Varro. I like how both characters interacted with each other. For me they would have to redeem Varro a bit, which I can easily see, because he really doesn't seem like a bad guy to me. He just seems like hes someone whos done what hes needed to do in life. He'll probably have some kind of tragic backstory or something; so he could seem more sympathetic. I dunno. I could see it as a possibility and actually not minding it, as long as its done slowly, building trust and friendship between the 2 characters first; and actually showing the viewers those moments would help. I don't just want to be told that they're bffs all of a sudden in one ep and have them sleeping together in the next ep.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a little theory, it's based on nothing, but
                    Spoiler:
                    what if some Alliance members were also brainwashed like Telford? And Varro being one of them.
                    Spoiler:
                    And even Eli's girl?

TJ/Varro ship aside, I can't also imagine our crew working together with members of LA.
                    hmm I like that theory and
                    Spoiler:
                    I think that's the only theory that'll redeem Varro in my eyes and make it possible for their to be a romance between Varro and TJ. I can't see it working any other way, especially not if he was resposible for his own actions. I can't see how she would ever be able to forgive him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      I still like the possibility of TJ/Varro. I like how both characters interacted with each other. For me they would have to redeem Varro a bit, which I can easily see, because he really doesn't seem like a bad guy to me. He just seems like hes someone whos done what hes needed to do in life. He'll probably have some kind of tragic backstory or something; so he could seem more sympathetic. I dunno. I could see it as a possibility and actually not minding it, as long as its done slowly, building trust and friendship between the 2 characters first; and actually showing the viewers those moments would help. I don't just want to be told that they're bffs all of a sudden in one ep and have them sleeping together in the next ep.
                      But isn't that the Stargate way? Either putting them together from no where or dragging it along to death and back?
                      sigpic

Comment

But isn't that the Stargate way? Either putting them together from no where or dragging it along to death and back?
                        Maybe this time it'll have fair amount of both.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe, they've learned their lesson lol (what? I can hope lol ). I don't mind the dragging out too much(I actually prefer it to people saying "I love you" or getting into bed out of no where) as long as there is some definate resolution one way or another at the end. I prefer not to have loose ends; it just causes too many issues when feelings or potential relationships remain unresolved at the end of a series lol .
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe this time it'll have fair amount of both.
                            Third time lucky then?

Maybe, they've learned their lesson lol (what? I can hope lol ). I don't mind the dragging out too much(I actually prefer it to people saying "I love you" or getting into bed out of no where) as long as there is some definate resolution one way or another at the end. I prefer not to have loose ends; it just causes too many issues when feelings or potential relationships remain unresolved at the end of a series lol .
                            I don't mind the dragging out either....To a point......BUT 10 PLUS YEARS??? Yeah that's overkill
                            sigpic

Comment

Third time lucky then?

I don't mind the dragging out either....To a point......BUT 10 PLUS YEARS??? Yeah that's overkill
                              It is a bit of overkill, but don't really mind as long as it gets resolved one way or another. If your talking S/J there, that should've been dealt with in a definate way by season 9 or at the very least by the series finale. I was rewatching JAG, and I honestly didn't mind them dragging out Mac/Harm until the finale, I actually preferred it that way lol
                              sigpic

Comment

It is a bit of overkill, but don't really mind as long as it gets resolved one way or another. If your talking S/J there, that should've been dealt with in a definate way by season 9 or at the very least by the series finale. I was rewatching JAG, and I honestly didn't mind them dragging out Mac/Harm until the finale, I actually preferred it that way lol
                                Yes I was referring to S/J and it still isn't resolved As for Harm/Mac. Well they dragged it on that long that in the end I didn't care if they got together or not. I think they can drag it on for too long and that can almost be as bad as romance coming out of thin air For me anyways

But if they want pointers on how to do proper development in the romance department then I would look no further than DS9 and B5
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X