Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 433
  1. #61
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egle01 View Post
    I don't remember the name either... Dannic maybe? But it's the bald guy, right?

    But I wonder what he could do. Save the military personnel from being executed, perhaps?
    yea the bald guy; I didn't like him.
    I think he can help save the military personnel and help out TJ. He could also maybe help negotiate a truce between the two sides. He seems pretty reasonable to me. I'd get annoyed if he ends up back-stabbing TJ or using her in some way.

  2. #62
    Lieutenant Colonel xxxevilgrinxxx's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,295

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    well, in Human, there is a
    Spoiler:
    foreshadowing of a source in the LA from which they learned about the Icarus planet
    . Maybe it's Varro and that makes a ship all the more palatable?



    SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

  3. #63
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    well, in Human, there is a
    Spoiler:
    foreshadowing of a source in the LA from which they learned about the Icarus planet
    . Maybe it's Varro and that makes a ship all the more palatable?
    That would be good if its him.

  4. #64
    General Linda06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland, the best Country in the world
    Posts
    26,719

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Varro does seem pretty nice and reasonable, unlike the other guy whose name I can't remember or don't know(the one who started giving orders after Kiva got shot).
    I hope Varro does something to redeem that because he seems to be an interesting character(and I like the actor lol); maybe he'll help bring both sides together. Thats kinda what I'm hoping for.
    I haven't seen the interaction between TJ/Varro yet. But I would prefer this to TJ/Young.


  5. #65
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    I haven't seen the interaction between TJ/Varro yet. But I would prefer this to TJ/Young.
    I would prefer anything to TJ/Young. I really didn't like them together for a lot of reasons.

  6. #66
    General Linda06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland, the best Country in the world
    Posts
    26,719

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I would prefer anything to TJ/Young. I really didn't like them together for a lot of reasons.
    I like TJ and I like Young, and I think they could have developed a really good friendship. But not the other ship

    Oh and hey look at that, we're on the same side of the fence this time


  7. #67
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    I like TJ and I like Young, and I think they could have developed a really good friendship. But not the other ship

    Oh and hey look at that, we're on the same side of the fence this time
    LOL yeah we're on the same side this time. I like them individually and as friends too but nothing more.

  8. #68
    General Linda06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland, the best Country in the world
    Posts
    26,719

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    LOL yeah we're on the same side this time. I like them individually and as friends too but nothing more.
    Well you can be safe in the knowledge that you will always be right, even when you are wrong


  9. #69
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well you can be safe in the knowledge that you will always be right, even when you are wrong
    Everyone is safe in that knowledge lol

  10. #70
    General Linda06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland, the best Country in the world
    Posts
    26,719

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Only when they agree with me


  11. #71
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by linda06 View Post
    only when they agree with me :d
    lol

  12. #72
    Lieutenant General Egle01's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rush's quarters
    Posts
    15,355

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    well, in Human, there is a
    Spoiler:
    foreshadowing of a source in the LA from which they learned about the Icarus planet
    . Maybe it's Varro and that makes a ship all the more palatable?
    I think
    Spoiler:
    the source was Telford.

  13. #73
    Colonel MrsB108's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,868

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Woot! Who else saw the TJ/Varro clip from the new S2 trailer!
    Spoiler:
    Varro says something to TJ like "Its been awhile since I've last seen you...." or something like that. And does he hold her hand? I forget.....

  14. #74
    Lieutenant General Egle01's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rush's quarters
    Posts
    15,355

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Still. I can't picture them together.

  15. #75
    Lieutenant Colonel xxxevilgrinxxx's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,295

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    it does look like it's going that way
    I hate to think what further weight this is going to put on Young



    SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

  16. #76
    Lieutenant General Egle01's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rush's quarters
    Posts
    15,355

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    it does look like it's going that way
    There have been hints and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it does go there. I'd like to see how did the writers manage to get those together. After everything that's happened, it doesn't make much sense for me.

    There's some big twist coming. Has to be.

    I hate to think what further weight this is going to put on Young
    Bring on the angst and emotional whump.

  17. #77
    Staff Sergeant
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    96

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    i am confused, does that mean the LA members will stay forever, but both Julie Mcnevin and Robert Knepper signed for limited episodes. Or it's just both Ginn and Simeon will be killed off.

  18. #78
    Lieutenant Colonel xxxevilgrinxxx's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,295

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by SGeff View Post
    i am confused, does that mean the LA members will stay forever, but both Julie Mcnevin and Robert Knepper signed for limited episodes. Or it's just both Ginn and Simeon will be killed off.
    it doesn't have to be forever


    and yes, bring on the angst!



    SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

  19. #79
    General Linda06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland, the best Country in the world
    Posts
    26,719

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Woot! Who else saw the TJ/Varro clip from the new S2 trailer!
    Spoiler:
    Varro says something to TJ like "Its been awhile since I've last seen you...." or something like that. And does he hold her hand? I forget.....
    I could have got behind this ship...But that was before I saw the last couple of eps of season 1, I'm not so sure after all that's happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egle01 View Post
    There have been hints and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it does go there. I'd like to see how did the writers manage to get those together. After everything that's happened, it doesn't make much sense for me.

    There's some big twist coming. Has to be.

    Bring on the angst and emotional whump.
    Angst? Did someone say angst?


  20. #80
    Lieutenant General Egle01's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Rush's quarters
    Posts
    15,355

    Default Re: TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    I could have got behind this ship...But that was before I saw the last couple of eps of season 1, I'm not so sure after all that's happened.
    Exactly. Now I'm curious. How could this ship work? What will happen?

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation
    By poundpuppy29 in forum SGU Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: June 24th, 2019, 07:19 AM
  2. Varro..Spoilers S2
    By J_schinderlin56 in forum Season Two Episodes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: November 29th, 2010, 04:21 PM
  3. A Story Possibility
    By Galileo_Galilee in forum SGU General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 26th, 2010, 01:12 PM
  4. A possibility from a new member
    By Tupopoflungo in forum Season Four
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2007, 01:46 PM
  5. F305 Possibility?
    By McSwift in forum SG-1 Science and Tech
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: June 8th, 2006, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •