Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone noticed the chemistry b/w the two in the new Incursion 2 episode? I don't think she's feeling him right now, but he DEFINITELY seems interested in her. Why try to make conversation with her repeatedly? To him, she was just a medic...so why try to thank her and get on her good side? I think there's some definite interest from his side and I'm wondering how this will affect TJ's relationship with Colonel Young.
    Last edited by Promitikins; 15 June 2010, 08:01 PM.

Varro is the only reason I'm considering watching S2. I would love for there to be more to this ship.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I would totally support this ship.

Comment

I stopped watching just over half way through. Could someone tell me who Varro is, what he looks like?

Before I stopped watching TJ was becoming my fave character on the show, but because of a "certain" storyline I stopped my viewing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I stopped watching just over half way through. Could someone tell me who Varro is, what he looks like?

Before I stopped watching TJ was becoming my fave character on the show, but because of a "certain" storyline I stopped my viewing.
          He's one of the Lucian Alliance guys. I don't think that I would be able to support this ship yet. I'd have to see a few more episodes before I got on board with this ship, that is if it even pans out to be anything worth shipping.

Love TJ. Just wish that she would get someone decent to be with.
          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
            He's one of the Lucian Alliance guys. I don't think that I would be able to support this ship yet. I'd have to see a few more episodes before I got on board with this ship, that is if it even pans out to be anything worth shipping.

Love TJ. Just wish that she would get someone decent to be with.
            Ah right, thanks

Anything would be preferable to Young
            sigpic

Comment

Linda, this is the actor playing him. He's played lots of bit parts in the Stargate world.

Yeah. I could so get behind this ship.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Linda, this is the actor playing him. He's played lots of bit parts in the Stargate world.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...nnkiryk9-1.jpg

Yeah. I could so get behind this ship.
                Hey I know him...Now where do I know him from. Dammit, this blasted goldfish memory is annoying at times
                sigpic

Comment

From Stargate - SG-1 he played: A Russian guy in S8's Full Alert, Lucian Alliance bounty hunter in S10's Bounty, SGA he played Kiryk in S5's Tracker, and now in SGU he plays Varro. No idea what else he's been in.
                  sigpic

Comment

No. I flatly refuse to support this ship in any way, shape, or form. Why? you ask? Good question.

In all other TV shows I've ever watched, I end up shipping the secondary pairing or secondary characters to the "main" or "expected" ship. (McWeir as opposed to Shep/Weir, Ben/Katie instead of Ford/Katie, Mal/Saffron instead of Mal/Inara, Jayne/Kaylee instead of Kaylee/Simon). This is the first show where I get to support the main, canon pairing and I refuse to let anything get in the way!
                    sigpic
                    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

From Stargate - SG-1 he played: A Russian guy in S8's Full Alert, Lucian Alliance bounty hunter in S10's Bounty, SGA he played Kiryk in S5's Tracker, and now in SGU he plays Varro. No idea what else he's been in.
                      Ahhhh...The hot runner dude in Tracker
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                        No. I flatly refuse to support this ship in any way, shape, or form. Why? you ask? Good question.

In all other TV shows I've ever watched, I end up shipping the secondary pairing or secondary characters to the "main" or "expected" ship. (McWeir as opposed to Shep/Weir, Ben/Katie instead of Ford/Katie, Mal/Saffron instead of Mal/Inara, Jayne/Kaylee instead of Kaylee/Simon). This is the first show where I get to support the main, canon pairing and I refuse to let anything get in the way!
                        But it's fun supporting non-canon ships! I'm all for Radek/Weir and Jean-Luc/Guinan myself. And if that's how this will work, then fine with me.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not in favor of TJ/Varro. Partly because he's one of the LA. And they are responsible for what happened to her and with what I assume is going to be the loss of her baby. And I really, really doubt he can do anything to make up for being part of the group that caused that. Plus he's also part of the group that caused the deaths of some of her shipmates and caused untold damage at this point. How do you forgive something like that? (And if she does forgive it, I'll have less of an opinion of her, even though I really like her.) His "let's bygones-be-bygones" comment just isn't enough.

Comment

But it's fun supporting non-canon ships! I'm all for Radek/Weir and Jean-Luc/Guinan myself. And if that's how this will work, then fine with me.
                            Yeah, but the sheer change of pace was nice
                            sigpic
                            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

We need some fanfic for this ship between seasons.....

Comment

Working...
                              X