This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Kiva Kampaign

They really should keep her on for S2, she's one of the strongest, most willfull, interesting female characters that the writers have come up with in all three Stargate series, getting rid of her would be a mistake IMHO.

So lets hear it from those of you who want more of Commander Kiva and her tight fitting leather outfits!
    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Yeah! I'm in
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

half of season 2 is already filmed if her character is already dead then it doesn't matter. and SGU is supposed to be more realistic bring back dead characters would greatly take away the series.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Isn't this a bit futile ? More than half of season 2 has already been filmed. I doubt they can change anything at this point.
        Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

OH I love Kiva, I really hope she returns!

Comment

I hope so, but considering at least 7 episodes have already shot, petitioning at this point would be a touch....useless
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Since the first half of season 2 has already been filmed, Kiva's fate has already been determined. At this point, the preference from the fanbase cannot impact the character's future .
              Abbas Karimjee
              www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
              The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Looks like she already has another job. According to IMDB she is appearing in a new supernatural themed show on ABC, ironically called "The Gates".

Comment

they can't afford her, so no.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid that whether she lives or not has already been decided (and filmed) at this point.
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                      Considering the budget this show obviously has, I rather doubt that that's the case.

Particularly since she's not really a big-name actress.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                        why she's nothing speical
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The actress is a regular on a new series that's set to start soon, so I doubt she would be able to commit.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            half of season 2 is already filmed if her character is already dead then it doesn't matter. and SGU is supposed to be more realistic bring back dead characters would greatly take away the series.
                            Screw realism!

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            I hope so, but considering at least 7 episodes have already shot, petitioning at this point would be a touch....useless
                            Well, I kinda agree.....but Carson was brought back....

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            why she's nothing speical
                            Maybe not to you, but i'm sure she is special to some other people!

Comment

No.
                              She made a great villain the first time around but her return from the dead? Yikes
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                              X