Do you think Kiva will survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Kiva will survive?

When she was the leader of the incursion there was zero chance she would survive but shot they could shelve her in a coma until they write a new story for her like Bob or was it Steve. (The Wraith capture in SGA before he died with the immunity) They rerun SGA where I am.
    Stargate Revival Please!

no
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Nah.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I think it is highly doubtful that she will make it.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

same probably goes for Telford and TJ or TJ's baby

Comment

I really hope so. She's awesome, she's badass, and she's insanely hot in all that leather.

But I doubt it.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think she's a goner. But that scene that made her a goner.... man. When has SG ever been this intense!?
              sigpic
              Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
              O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
              Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
              O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

I want her to survive so badly....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  I want her to survive so badly....
                  Well sucks to be you.

She's deadsies, twenty bucks.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Now to get Kate Beckinsale cast on the show. I was half-expecting to see Kiva bare her hangs at Young and bite him, at some point.

Comment

Shes going in the freezer, next to the senator, Spencer and TJs baby and that other dead soldier. That BBQ is gonna be AWESOME!

Comment

The Kiva character has been THE most enjoyable female on SGU S1. If they dont keep her on in S2 then it would be a travesty and extreme stupidity on the part of the production team. It would be a great storyline for S2 to see how Kiva adjusts to life on board Destiny and would add extra spice to the leadership dynamic onboard. Writers should kill off Ming Na's character - preferably by blowing her out of an airlock and then being blasted by Destiny's main cannon - which would allow them the budget to retain the services of Rhona Mitra.
                        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Kiva replacing Wray if only for her negotiating skills, good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Demerzel View Post
                            Now to get Kate Beckinsale cast on the show. I was half-expecting to see Kiva bare her hangs at Young and bite him, at some point.

Hmm...yeah. Kate Beckinsale on SGU...yeah, I wouldn't mind.
                            sigpic

Comment

TJ is shot... who is going to save her?

Nope shes a goner.

Comment

Working...
                              X