Favorite Incursion Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Incursion Quotes

Greer:He well do the right thing when the right time comes. You have to trust that 100%.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

"I don't know, Cos. I'm up to my wrists in body." - TJ -
    "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

i don't remember the exact quote

Greer: we're going to wait here till the colonel gives us the order to deal with this properly
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

"Screw analyze, fix it!" - Young
        sigpic

Comment

"Well Brody, it's time for us to panic and run off."

Comment

Varro tells TJ "Destiny doesn't belong to us". Hum, where have we heard that comment?

Varro says "I broke a stitch"

Greer says "I'm looking at a way in now!"

Chloe talks about no friends to Eli "I know you always felt that you were runner up, but your not"
            and Eli says "You know" and Chloe says "I Know"

Telford "What are you doing about it?" "Go, I can open and close doors."

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              "Well Brody, it's time for us to panic and run off."
              Who said that?

Comment

I dunno... quite a few of these quotes seem to be paraphrases that don't actually exist.

This was not an extremely quotable episode. No complaints though, it didn't need to be.

I was kind of partial to Eli's Facebook rant, but it wasn't especially witty or original.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                  Who said that?
                  Rush.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Greer: "That boy would rather take a bullet than let anyone touch a hair on her head."

I love this line so much. I guess Greer has a lot of respect for Eli after all.

Comment

Greer: "That boy would rather take a bullet than let anyone touch a hair on her head."

Yeah, forgot about that one. That was a very good line. It makes you wonder how Scott felt at that instance assuming Scott doesn't realize Eli's feelings for Chloe.

Comment

Greer's Eli quote was really good. Shows that he seems to respect him, or at least know his feelings, more than he lets on.

I liked the scientist, when she said something along the lines of dont yell to Young. That was pretty funny and well delivered.

Comment

+1. That was a nice moment.

And to Park's "Don't yell at me." - that was a funny one.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            +1. That was a nice moment.

And to Park's "Don't yell at me." - that was a funny one.
                            Yeah, that was good too. She definitely anticipated an outburst from Young.

Comment

Rush: Well Mister Brody, time to panic and run off.

How's the one go where Telford suggests the explanation of Rush missing by panicking and running off? That was a good one too.

Comment

Working...
                              X