X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
    Young: "Your telling me you think she's bluffing?"

Rush: "She doesnt have to, she knows who she's dealing with."

The look on Wrays face is a picture when Rush comes out with that!
    That was one of rush's classics.
    BUT It also makes me wonder why he was saying that... maybe he saw something in the LA base that made him think of her.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      That was one of rush's classics.
      BUT It also makes me wonder why he was saying that... maybe he saw something in the LA base that made him think of her.
      Could be, or perhaps a residual Telford memory knocking about? Hadnt thought of that angle to the whole thing gharkal. Green for you!
      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by d10sfan View Post

I liked the scientist, when she said something along the lines of dont yell to Young. That was pretty funny and well delivered.
        Agreed. That was my favorite.
        Disciple sift through lies, few grains of truth behold
        Explorer specter rise, the dream that brought you low

Comment

"This is Greer..... he's a Medic." - Young to Kiva.
          I laughed when i heard this, i really thought it was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus91 View Post
            "This is Greer..... he's a Medic." - Young to Kiva.
            I laughed when i heard this, i really thought it was funny.
            I was already giggling at seeing him in civvies, knowing what must have been going through his mind. JWS played it wonderfully.
            sigpic

Comment

Could be, or perhaps a residual Telford memory knocking about? Hadnt thought of that angle to the whole thing gharkal. Green for you!
              Thanks for the greenage!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                Greer: And I wish the colonel would give the word so that we can go in there and properly resolve the situation.
                That along with TJ's Line of "I'm up to my wrists in Body" were my two favs!
                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Scott: "I dont know how you do it" Greer: "Then youd better learn."

Says it all about how n00bish Scott really is and how pr0 Greer is.
                  this
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Incursion 2 aired last night here in Oz. Some great lines:

Rush's 'panic and run off' line

Rush's blunt 'It was going to be somebody' and the follow up about Eli, Chloe and TJ.

And then, of course, his, 'She knows who she's dealing with.' Bwahahahahaha!

Best part, though, was the final part with everyone being herded around, Eli running, Scott and Greer running, and the final shots, with the lights flickering as everyone but Young knelt with that gloriously effective Joel Goldsmith music over the top of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X