STARGATE Movie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STARGATE Movie Question

Just how big was Ra's ship and how much of the pyramid did it cover? I take it there was a huge hollow space at the base of the ship to fit onto the top of the pyramid....... You see it descend onto the pyramid but how much of that was inside the ship once it settled?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

I think the ship covered the entire pyramid

All with Ra's ship on the pyramid

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      I think the ship covered the entire pyramid
      <Requoted Images Snipped by Moderator>
      All with Ra's ship on the pyramid

OK going with the final picture then where abouts would that whole level be where Ra had the large open windows and throne room? I'm thinking somewhere from the middle up..
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 August 2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

around the top somewhere

Comment

[QUOTE=General Jumper One;11596837]around the top somewhere
          <Requoted Images Snipped by Moderator>

Oh yeah...... I get it now.

Now I know where I got the inspiratio for my model in Google Sketchup
          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...02876267da5b3d
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 August 2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I will say that the movie ship looks way better then the Ha'tak mother ships in the show... every other ship in the show I loved lol just something about them... but then again when I see them they make me thin classic Stargate ... Earth ship are still my favorite!!!
            Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I like the Ha'taks way more than this pyramid ship

Comment

Ha'tak ship in the show are way sweeter lol, do you thinks Ra's ship was not done in the movie LOL. but still gotta love the Deadalus calss ships lol. F-304

Comment

The rumor is that Ra's other pyramid spaceship is hidden somewhere in Las Vegas. No one's been able to find it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 357Mag View Post
                    The rumor is that Ra's other pyramid spaceship is hidden somewhere in Las Vegas. No one's been able to find it, though.

That one is too small to be Ra's ship

Comment

Heru'ur from SG-1 had this pyramid ship too.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

anyone else who wants to know more about the alien that Ra "inhabits" before he takes a human host? each time i watch the movie i always want to know more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Óðinn1 View Post
                          anyone else who wants to know more about the alien that Ra "inhabits" before he takes a human host? each time i watch the movie i always want to know more about it.

No the alien that you see near the end of the movie IS Ra..... In his natural form.. He was using human bodies like a suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            No the alien that you see near the end of the movie IS Ra..... In his natural form.. He was using human bodies like a suit.
                            no, when they show him in the beginning of the movie, 8000 BC, when he takes his first human host. he's some alien with a big head, if i remember correctly... or am i wrong?

Comment

Working...
                            X