Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    (...)

When Kripke was interviewed last week he said that he was excited about being able to show the things that wasn't possible to do on the TV show with their small budget. I think the new episodes will probably have storylines that aren't possible in the real show.
    Wincest maybe? It's japanese after all

Still can't stand it though, I could only watch the first minutes of the pilot,
    Last edited by Jaemal; 28 March 2011, 08:22 AM.
    In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

For those of you wanting a little J2 action on this thing...

sigpic

Comment

... Okay... Jensen NEEDS to keep up the VA for Dean damn it!

Comment

That's weird...I didn't think it sounded like Jensen at first. I had to listen to it a couple of times, then it did. I think my brain had to adjust.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            That's weird...I didn't think it sounded like Jensen at first. I had to listen to it a couple of times, then it did. I think my brain had to adjust.
            I could tell it was them, but there was something in their intonation that was a little weird. I now Jensen has voice-over experience, but I don't know if Jared does. I also don't like anime, so the whole sound-to-movement thing with the animation is always a little weird for me to get used to.

Maybe just b/c it was so short, and mostly sound effects not a whole lot of dialogue to get adjusted. I wonder how many more they're going to do.
            sigpic

Comment

I may be way too late on this, but the one great thing about this animation series is the fact that it is done in what is now considered traditional Japanese anime. It kind of mimics Hellsing in its art and approach but also some of the earlier 90's anime. Its totally graphic but in that respect I do like the live action aspect of the regular SN. I always think these guys doing the set makeup and gore scenes have the best job. In fact I would love to splash blood on the wall once when camera is rolling.....dreaming...sigh
              sigpic
              Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
              "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              etc.....

Comment

Have this at home, Mrs GF bought it for "me" around a year ago. As I am currently on a SPN rewatch ATM (just started S3) I was wondering *when* I should watch it, or weather that even matters.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                X