• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
    6 minute win!!
    *kneels before padr49904*

Spoiler:
    And the scissor thing I didn't really notice, I did notice that Sam made a weird face at it and was surprised but I didn't really notice anything from it.
    Nice find.
    Spoiler:
    I noticed that Dean threw scissors and I noticed the look Sam gave Dean. Didn't realize that the look might be Sam being surprised by Dean's choice of throws. Thought it was just his normal reaction to Dean "always with the scissors". Love that TPTB remembered this game of theirs 4 years later.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Didja ever notice that no matter how much the boys (or anyone for that matter) fires any kind of weapon, no innocent bystanders seem to notice/care?
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't finished watching the ep yet, but in the teaser for S6 finale "The Man Who Knew Too Much", the sign for Castle Storage is visible from the alley. That's where John's storage locker is.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          I haven't finished watching the ep yet, but in the teaser for S6 finale "The Man Who Knew Too Much", the sign for Castle Storage is visible from the alley. That's where John's storage locker is.
          I noticed that in the webclip (on YT) prior to watching the ep last night.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            I noticed that in the webclip (on YT) prior to watching the ep last night.
            Your keen eyes beat me yet again

I just love that they make no mention of where they are (ie what state) anymore. Apparently you can get to South Dakota from anywhere by nightfall.
            sigpic

Comment

I just love that they make no mention of where they are (ie what state) anymore. Apparently you can get to South Dakota from anywhere by nightfall.
              So it would seem, eh?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

You didn't know this?
                sigpic

Comment

Ep 6x22
                  Spoiler:
                  I guess the sign now makes a lot of sense...
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Didja ever notice...that in Nightshifter, when we see Dean and Sam in there motel room for the first time that the can of beer that Dean is drinking and the beer bottle themed divider thing are the same brand of beer?

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

You DO have sharp eyes, no, I never noticed that beer logo thing. Actually, I didn't even notice that there were beer bottles used in the divider. But in my defence, I'm watching most of this stuff on my laptop, so the screen is pretty tiny.

Something totally different, but I just checked up on Jensen's work, and didja ever notice that the names of three of the eps in the season of Dawson's Creek he was in were also used on Spn? They're
                      The Kids Are Alright
                      The Song Remains the Same
                      Sex and Violence

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        You DO have sharp eyes, no, I never noticed that beer logo thing.
                        That I do.

Actually, I didn't even notice that there were beer bottles used in the divider. But in my defence, I'm watching most of this stuff on my laptop, so the screen is pretty tiny.
                        Ah, understandable then.

Something totally different, but I just checked up on Jensen's work, and didja ever notice that the names of three of the eps in the season of Dawson's Creek he was in were also used on Spn? They're
                        The Kids Are Alright
                        The Song Remains the Same
                        Sex and Violence
                        No, but I'm not surprised. One of Jensen's movies shares a name with an SPN episode. My Bloody Valentine.

Didja notice that in "Meet The New Boss" Dean is wearing an Eye Of The Tiger t-shirt while working on the Impala at Bobby's? Yeah, I noticed it while devouring ('nother Jensen movie: Devour) the screencaps for that ep. And that is just so AWESOME!

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                        X